GREAT 1150+ LVL EU Account. almost ALL heroes (1 missing), alot of items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

makss5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GREAT 1150+ LVL EU Account. almost ALL heroes (1 missing), alot of items

Selling a Battle.net account. In personal use for 8 years. I am the sole owner. First name, last name, email, and BattleTag can be changed.

An account has accumulated a lot of things during this time, including many exclusive items that can no longer be obtained. In order:
    Heroes of The Storm - 88 heroes were bought on the account (only two are missing, but they can be bought for existing crystals). A huge number of legendary and epic skins, there is almost everything. Exclusive portraits. The profile was never in trouble, and always held high positions in rating modes (minimum - diamond, usually - master league). MMP is not spoiled, qualifications in recent seasons have not been passed. 1150+ level. 15925 shards (enough for any new skins or everything else), there also 2935 gems.
    GREAT 1150+ LVL EU Account. almost ALL heroes (1 missing), alot of items-screenshot2020-03-21-05_51_33-jpg

There also as bonus on account:
    Starcraft 2 - There is an original game and a Deluxe edition of Heart of the Swarm. Throughout his career, a master league has been achieved.
    Hearthstone - 58 legendary cards (including three gold ones) (along with freestyle). Adventures bought: Blackrock Mountain, The League of Explorers, One Night in Karazhan. There are no actual cards, since I have not played recently. But there is dust in the amount of 11,600 units. You can also spray gold legendary carts and craft actual decks.
    On the account also bought Overwatch, Starcraft Remastered. I almost did not play them, so there is no progress there.

Feel free, if you have any questions. I will also provide additional screenshots upon request.

GREAT 1150+ LVL EU Account. almost ALL heroes (1 missing), alot of items