Hots league boosting solo / duo by professional players cheap | fast | safe menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MMO Boosting's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hots league boosting solo / duo by professional players cheap | fast | safe

About us :

Who are we?
    We are a group of friends that have been adventuring together since 2005, (the release of Vanilla World of Warcraft). Since then, we have transitioned and competitively progressed throughout a multitude of MMOs continuously expanding both our group and our gaming prowess. In the team, we have a colourful cast of professional players with experiences ranging from both: PvP and PvE. In addition, our team can handle smaller chores, such as levelling and grinding reputation. Our boosters maintain a strict professional attitude, when an order is received, it will be treated with care and precision and will not be delayed, or left uncompleted.

Why should you choose us?

Due to the nature of the boosting industry, many new websites manifest offering cheap and unbelievable services to lure people away from their money. However, many of these websites do not possess the credentials or merit to offer such services and simply abandon jobs, or fail to complete them. Therefore, it would make sense to employ reliable and trustworthy websites to suit your boosting needs. With such a prominent and trustworthy track record, our team will never abandon your boost, nor leave it uncompleted. We are a friendly team who will help with anything, ensuring that your every need is catered to and respected.

General FAQ:
    Who will play on my account?

Everyone in our team is dedicated gamer, with a breadth of experience, and a track record of finished orders in his/her's service area. Depending on game and service you order, we will assign the best person at our disposal for your service.

When will you process my order ?

As soon as you have completed payment, we will check for availability of our people, and we will contact you with an approximate time by which the order will be completed.

When should I expect my order to be done?

The order will be carried out and executed as fast as possible, although most of the orders don't take more than 24 hours, but it all depend on how many active orders we have at the time. However, if the order is large, or is hard to complete expect a longer waiting time. If you have any questions about how long a boost will take feel free to ask your assigned booster about how long they think it will take to complete the task.

How will I know when my order is finished?

We will notify you as soon as the order is done, you can also ask anytime about the progress of your order, and the approximate time that we will finish.

Payments
    For now only PayPal and Bitcoin are accepted payments , adding more soon
    (you can pay with credit card without having paypal)
    Visit us on our website MMO Boosting, we will be happy to serve you

Hots league boosting solo / duo by professional players cheap | fast | safe