Heroes of the Storm Loot Chests 25% off Battle.net Shop Price menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Web4Life's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heroes of the Storm Loot Chests 25% off Battle.net Shop Price

I am selling Heroes of the Storm Loot Chest 25% off their current Battle.net Shop price, stacks on sale price. The items are bought from the Battle.net Shop with Battle.net Balance made from WoW Token farmed manually.

HOW IT WORKS

The items will be sent using the Battle.net Gifting system and they will be sent instantly upon payment receival. If you are interested, add me on skype or send me a private message.

PAYMENT

Paypal Friends & Family
    Bitcoin
    Interac e-Transfer (for Canadians)

ITEMS

If there's a sale happening in the Battle.net Shop, I can do 25% off sale price.
    For Loot Chests, we need to be Blizzard Friends for at least seven days before I can gift them to you.

The bold black price is the new price with 25% off applied to a retail price.
    The bold red prices is the new price with 25% off applied to a battle.net shop sale price.

USD 3.89 - 5 Loot Chests
    USD 7.89 - 12 Loot Chests
    USD 15.79 - 25 Loot Chests
    USD 31.59 - 52 Loot Chests

Please reply in this thread or send me a private message first, before requesting a Skype request, so that I know with whom I'm dealing with.

VOUCHES

Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    Great service, without a doubt one of the best ones avaible. I contacted him over a " test " offer and i was completely satisfied with this service.

The deal took 7 days, as that is the minimum time needed for someone to " gift " you something through the battlenet shop. The upside is, no account sharing !

The service works for both eu and us, i honestly coulden't be more satisfied, not only did i get my new hero, but the card back as well !

Great service overall, 10 out of 10 stars.
    Originally Posted by troublesome67 View Post
    I contacted him a week ago to become friends and I got contacted again to let me know its been 7 days. After that it was a fast and smooth transaction. I purchased Destiny 2 expansion pass from him. Trustworthy seller and would use again.
    Originally Posted by morgan3 View Post
    I just buy it from him it work flawlessly 26.24 for ss pass after payment i recieve a gift instantly
    Originally Posted by lordraizen11 View Post
    i bought a new account for Overwatch Licensce Key for $14.99 very cheap and fast! Friendly Costumer Service! ^_^
    - Smurf11
    Originally Posted by lordraizen11 View Post
    Best Loot Box and Key seller! Cheaper! i just bought 150 Winter Box! High Recommend for all Cheaper Buyers like me!

Attachment 58461
    Originally Posted by SamDemon View Post
    Very good seller, trustworthy and worth the wait tbh. Bought 100 lootboxes and did split payment of $30 each 50. Worth the time!
    Originally Posted by ProBoosts View Post
    +1. Smooth and easy !
    Originally Posted by FROZENFIRE264 View Post
    vouch, got a copy of overwatch, quick and easy.
    Last edited by Web4Life; 12-30-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Heroes of the Storm Loot Chests 25% off Battle.net Shop Price