[eu] hearthstone europe rich account from 2014 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlackPhoenix1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[eu] hearthstone europe rich account from 2014

The account was created back at the beggining of 2014, but as we all know, time is a killer and someone else with fresh and greater will, now has to keep this non-stop account to keep going.

I have not spend a day without logging into Hearthstone since 2014 and never missed a daily quest. This is the reason why the account is so rich and worth investing into it.

I have cards from all the expansions and all the adventures and the all the mini sets since the beginning of the game.

The account has cards from ALL the expansions.

Additionally ALL the adventures released in between by Blizzard for Hearthstone have been purchased.

Finally the mini sets introduced the recent years have also been ALL purchased.

My account has ALL the released COMMON and RARE cards for all the heroes and a great number of EPIC and LEGENDARY cards.

At the same time I have a great number of golden cards (where I keep them for cosmetic and value since this game is not only gameplay, but also card collection) and many of them can be Disenchanted if not needed by the potential buyer for extra Dust.

All the above are for constructed classic/wild play.

My collection has 8 different cosmetic coins and 124 different card backs.

In the photos you can see all the heroes different portraits that I have.

All the heroes (except the Demon Hunter and the Death Knight which are the new ones) have 1000+ ranked victories

Discord: Joeyvkie#3669
    Screenshots: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Price: 250$

[eu] hearthstone europe rich account from 2014