WTS Bnet Acc: Wow (263 mounts, 2x120) / OW (120 legends) / HS (73 legends) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Inaniel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Bnet Acc: Wow (263 mounts, 2x120) / OW (120 legends) / HS (73 legends)

Battlenet Account: WoW (263 mounts, 2x120, since vanilla) / OW (120 legendary skins) / Hearthstone (73 legends & almost 500 golden cards)

Hi, I’m first owner of this battlenet account – been playing since start of vanilla WoW, so it’s been a while. The account itself is registered in Great Britain and I’m owner of the only e-mail it’s been registered with. After receiving payment I’ll change the e-mail address for yours and send you the password, as well as I’ll give you answer to secret question (as long you wouldn’t like to change it).

World of Warcraft
    EU – Burning Legion. I’ve been playing WoW since classic, achieving way over 200 days played on main shaman. There are two main champions 120: Tauren Shaman (over 13k achievement points) and 120 Troll Druid. I’ve hoarded 263 various mounts (with some funky ones like Spirit of Eche’ro, Sea Turtle, Valarjar Stromwing, x-53 Touring Rocket, ) and got most of the reputations exalted. There are many unique titles (like used Bloodsail Admiral one) and vanity items on this account. As well as many unique achievements from times they were introduced. There is 1 token for start and 110 level boost on account. Additionally there is 112 lvl Nightborne mage if anyone wishes to catch up with BfA.

Links to characters:
    Shaman: Thanis - Character
    Druid: Auranis - Character
    Mounts: Thanis - Mounts - Collections
    Reputations: Thanis - Reputation
    Hearthstone
    I’ve collected 73 legendary cards (screenshots in cloud) and 496 golden ones (
    There are also 85 card backs, dating back to the start of Hearthstone (Yes, I’ve been playing since release). Additionally there are some golden heroes + exclusives, like: Khadgar, Lunara, Arthas and Maiev. On the account there is currently only 2k dust, but there are shitloads of cards from old expansions that can be dusted (got most of them).

Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help
    Overwatch
    I’ve hoarded exactly 120 legendary skins (screenshots in cloud), including event ones, for all champions except the newest. With addition of some sweet stuff like golden guns (Ana and Roadhog) and icons for the first seasons of ranked plays.

Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

Write at [email protected] if interested!

WTS Bnet Acc: Wow (263 mounts, 2x120) / OW (120 legends) / HS (73 legends)