Unique hearthstone account - deathwing prepurchase ready! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Weider9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unique hearthstone account - deathwing prepurchase ready!

Time has come and i have had finally decided to sell my lifetime hearthstone account on EUROPE server. I was the only owner for the whole time, since May 2015.
    I have spent both lot of money and especially time (which i really dont want to count) to grind this collection for over 4 years.
    What can this account offer?

-8500 playmode wins
    -1600 arena wins
    -Total heroes level 540
    -All golden heroes
    -Ranked heroes wins: Hunter 795, Rogue 852, Warlock 737, Paladin 780, Priest 602, Shaman 620, Mage 858, Warrior 679, Druid 781
    -Alternate heroes (18) such as: DEATHWING, Elise, Lunara, Khadgar, Liadrin, Arthas, Sir Annoy, Madame Lazul, Tyrande, Maiev, King Rastakhan, Morgl, Thunder King, Nemsy, Mecha Jarraxus, Medivh, Magni, Alleria.
    -1000 dust to spend with 4700 gold
    -95 collected Cardbacks (Including LEGEND ones)!
    -Total of 219 Legendary cards (16 GOLDEN LEGS), 45 GOLDEN EPICS, 116 GOLDEN RARES, 195 GOLDEN COMMONS
    -Epic cards: 475, Rare cards: 1080, Common: 1522
    -All possible solo adventures purchased and available to play (including the new Tombs of Terror)
    -Most of standard and wild meta decks fully crafted and ready to play
    -Free Name+battletag change available

Collection link: Emmanuel#22906's Hearthstone Collection - HSReplay.net

There is a prepurchase of 165 Descent of Dragons packs with the new Warrior Hero DEATHWING

Feel free to contact me for more screenshots!
    Price is 650 EUR / 700 USD

In case of questions or negotiation, feel free to contact me here or through Discord: Weider#9991, or skype: Shaggy2507

Unique hearthstone account - deathwing prepurchase ready!
    dawnthejustice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This welder guy is a cheater and phisher. His email is [email protected]. He tricked people by selling his account and claiming his account back. NEVER BUY HIS ACCOUNT!!! If you are a buyer and want more info, you can contact me. I will provide you enough evidence.

dawnthejustice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This welder guy is a cheater and phisher. His email is [email protected]. He tricked people by selling his account and claiming his account back. NEVER BUY HIS ACCOUNT!!! If you are a buyer and want more info, you can contact me. I will provide you enough evidence.