DarkBoosting - cheap russian service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DarkBoosting's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DarkBoosting - cheap russian service

DarkBoosting - cheap russian service, enjoy fast and good service at a cheap price.
    You can pay with paypal too.
    100RUB->> 1.5$ or 1.2€.

Coupon 10% discount ownedcore, but you need create account for use it
    DarkBoosting#7339
    Contacts - darkboosting.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DarkBoosting; 10-09-2023 at 10:16 AM.

DarkBoosting - cheap russian service
    ShiMasaru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very fast boost(~1-2 days from Bronze10 too Legends), friendly and fast support and fair prices!

I can only recommand this service

Havaard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was honestly a bit scared at first, as it was my first boost ever on a game.
    I ordered a boost + coaching from Diamond 8 to legend. We started with 4/5 losses and then the rampage was on: my booster got me legend in no less than 6 hours with a deck he created from what I had in my collection. He explained to me everything he was doing, why, and answered all my questions (even the stupid ones) and I can for sure vouch for DarkBoosting as a very good and professional service.
    Moreover, I really have a better knowledge on how to manage my mulligans and how to play (minions/spells) according to a situation. Of course, I am far from being as good as my booster but I really learned a lot from him and I have to both thank him and Darkboosting for that.
    I will ask for more service from them in the future.
    As a final note, Darkboosting contacted me before the end of the boost to make sure everything was ok which I gladly appreciate it.
    If you're looking for a trustworthy, professional and fast service, do not think twice and go for them