[Original owner] EU battle.net account w/ HEARTSTONE(+expansions) & DESTINY 2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hooda11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Original owner] EU battle.net account w/ HEARTSTONE(+expansions) & DESTINY 2

Attachment 68174[Original owner] EU battle.net account w/ HEARTSTONE(+expansions) & DESTINY 2-hs-copia-jpegHi there, if you are here it means that you are interested in this account so there it is some info you need:
    My Battle.net account name is Hooda, check it out if you want to
    143 GOLDEN CARDS to sell or make your deck more cool
    The heartstone account has last 4 expansions and lots of the past card and so much wild card to sell to make some dust for the new ones
    22 LEGENDARY CARDS, and 10 heroes to use also with skins.
    14 from the newest card backs and 1090 dusts for you.
    Golden warlock and golden rogue (OVER 500 WINS BOTH) to play with a golden hero, 150 golds but with also 2 missions to make more money.
    You will start from lvl 14 with all 5 stars, so you dont need to grind up so much
    Still the last mission from new expansion to take some pack for free
    Everything is here, dont be afraid to write me for other infos or for the payment, come on write me!
    See you soon. :')

Attachment 68174

[Original owner] EU battle.net account w/ HEARTSTONE(+expansions) & DESTINY 2