⭐ Rank Boost ⭐ Golden Heroes ⭐ Arena Wins ⭐ 10% Discount with BB-10 ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

⭐ Rank Boost ⭐ Golden Heroes ⭐ Arena Wins ⭐ 10% Discount with BB-10 ⭐
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust Pilot
    Amazing service, amazing staff
    quick and responded to my questions immediately.
    Bought an Dota 2 Calibration Boost from 8 to 10, it wasn't listed but saw somewhere they have a few more options than the ones that aren't on the website, so talked to them on chat and they still got it done !
    Atal'Dazar +10 done in half the time. Definitely recommended.
    Un fois de plus très bon boost avec un niveau de plus pour la clé. Equipe rapide et sérieuse avec le meilleur prix du web garantie je ne peux que recommander.
    The couple who ran this were awesome to deal with, kept me up to date with what was going on, scheduled the boosters around my time, communication was on point and the price was unbeatable!

Will purchase from them in the future!
    One of the best websites I’ve ever tried, very committed, professional and friendly , competitive prices excellent costumer service. Much recommended
    Quick, Honest and Smooth

The 3 words that would Best describe Battle-Boost, ordered my 9/9 Mythic BDA + Jaina Mount and recieved the boost the following wednesday with no issues or complications at All. Support we’re also friendly and patient with me, answering any questions i had regarding the boost.

Overall a 5/5 Star Experience, would Reccomend !
    Perfekt Boost! 10/10
    Very honest and straight forward. Actually listed to what I wanted and tried to help me pick the best option (not the most expensive one). Made arrangements for the boosts and kept me informed about the progress at all stages
    Très bonne équipe je recommande vivement ils sont très forts j'adore
    such an amazing boost, fast and done before the given time! loved it.
    Verry good and fast best group i love
    I ordered a +10 key for a friend and got +11 instead with 2 free loot traders! I love Battle-Boost
    super team top 10! cheapest price in the world, unbeatable! I had a good time with you. I highly recommend this service! fast and serious! I really look forward to playing with professionals again. French friends like me you can go there with your eyes closed
    Alles einwandfrei
    great team boost I have rarely seen such a team welded. the prices are very good I highly recommend!
    I am French and I am really happy to have played with a real team of professionals
    Ordered Full Heroic BoD. Was a smooth run. Will buy again in the future...
    Perfect as always 100% recommended
    bought a boost for 4 mythic dungeons, job done in couple of hours, gg!
    Everything was well explained and completed in timely manner. I would definitely recommend this website.
    Other Forums
    quick and responded to my questions immediately.
    My boost was done super fast and very professionally .
    Very good prices
    Ordered a Freehold Boost.
    Time was sheduled perfektly for me and boost was done within 2 hours.
    Contact is also very friendly.
    Would recommend these guys!
    Fast and helpful seller very happy with my purchase. Very good prices.
    alles gut gelaufen!
    +++
    Smooth transaction, +1
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.