Wts 80+ legendaries, all expans, all meta cards, big&nice collection + dust menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xApo61's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts 80+ legendaries, all expans, all meta cards, big&nice collection + dust

Hi Guys!

!PART 1!

I want to sell my HS Account. I have all information available you need

Account has every hero on Level 60 + Shaman is golden. Other heroes need few more wins

Got 5000+ total wins and 600+ wins in Arena.
    There is 500 Gold on the Account and about 3k Dust

Collection has the most important Epics and Legendaries for the Meta from every Expansion. Can build any good Meta Decks either Wild or Standard.
    Only CnC Collection is not tooo big because it is new.
    Account has 80+ Legendaries (many Wild ones) and many useless Legendaries as well (like Hunter Quest or Shaman Quest and some more) so much more free dust to craft the best!!
    Only C&C Legendaries are Geosculptor Yip and Aluneth and Lynessa Sunsorrow (+Kingsbane and Marin obv.)

Some of the Standard Legendaries that are sought for that are on this account:
    Patches, Lyra, Shadowreaper Anduin, Mage Quest, Raza, Kazakus, Malfurion DK, Fandral, Kun, Jaina DK, Antonidas, Velen, Edwin, Shaman DK, Warlock DK, Aya, Lich King, the Old Gods, Prince 2, Leroy Jenkins, Barnes, King Crush and many many more!

Also all desired Wild legendaries.
    Also the two most valuable things on the account (for the memes <3): GOLDEN Jaraxxus and GOLDEN Ragnaros

This account has unlocked and completed every Adventure and has got a lot of card backs.

!PART 2!

There is an US Account on this Account as well which is mainly used to practice Arena. There is still some valuable things on there. Has also a lot of Legendaries like Tirion, Sunkeeper and some more. so you could even build some decks to play on US ladder or just play US Arena

Add me on skype for price: ts_abdu
    I can livestream my collection to you as well!

Wts 80+ legendaries, all expans, all meta cards, big&amp;nice collection + dust