3 Methods to get packs ebook menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Subcore's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    23/22
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 Methods to get packs ebook

Hi. I'm using this ebook since ungoro and it is working well for me. I'm putting it here since original author is offering 50% of the money per sale if it got resold from his selly link so.
    Here it is:
    Selly - Hearthstone pack method (3 ways of Lorewalker Cho)

I would leak it for free, but I don't want for blizz to fix those and I could use extra money IF seller really pays for resale...

I am giving a vouche for 2nd method in this book I tried, I also tried 1st method but it's a bit of work...

EDIT:
    After having extensive talk with the original seller of this ebook, I explained that it was very overpriced, and managed to get him to reduce price to 20$.
    I received my payment of 50% from him today, so if you plan on reselling it, message him and he will pay you.
    I gave him forum link of this topic and screenshotted majoreuphoria's post, and he paid in couple of minutes.
    Last edited by Subcore; 12-12-2017 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Reduced price

3 Methods to get packs ebook
    majoreuphoria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    freelo's ebook review

proof of purchase:

3 Methods to get packs ebook-xmrbpdi-gif
    QUALITY

The EBook's Quality seemed unique and interesting how there is 3 different methods on how to get packs for free. The main problem I have with the ebook is that I have seen one of the methods before and it looked like it was either copied and pasted from where I saw it from or it was from this ebook. I would say that it is unreadable because of the weird english but that's ok.
    Rating: 2 out of 5

PRICE

Definitely not worth the amount of money that he is selling it for. I would for sure half it.
    Rating: 0 out of 5

SPEED

Got the EBook immediately since it is Selly.gg.
    Rating: 5 out of 5

OVERALL

Overall, it seems like a eBook that will actually make you be able to get packs. Some of the language used is confusing and the second method doesn't make any sense to me but what do I know? The price is terribly expensive especially that one of the methods have been leaked already. Please fix the price.
    Rating: 2.5 out of 5
    Last edited by majoreuphoria; 12-11-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Subcore's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    23/22
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by majoreuphoria View Post
    freelo's ebook review

proof of purchase:

3 Methods to get packs ebook-xmrbpdi-gif
    QUALITY

The EBook's Quality seemed unique and interesting how there is 3 different methods on how to get packs for free. The main problem I have with the ebook is that I have seen one of the methods before and it looked like it was either copied and pasted from where I saw it from or it was from this ebook. I would say that it is unreadable because of the weird english but that's ok.
    Rating: 2 out of 5

PRICE

Definitely not worth the amount of money that he is selling it for. I would for sure half it.
    Rating: 0 out of 5

SPEED

Got the EBook immediately since it is Selly.gg.
    Rating: 5 out of 5

OVERALL

Overall, it seems like a eBook that will actually make you be able to get packs. Some of the language used is confusing and the second method doesn't make any sense to me but what do I know? The price is terribly expensive especially that one of the methods have been leaked already. Please fix the price.
    Rating: 2.5 out of 5
    Hi. It's not my ebook. Since you bought it I have messaged a seller about the 50% resell thing, and i will also ask him to reduce the price.
    I think his mail is [email protected]

Honestly, if it was my ebook I would sell it for 5-10$ ...

TheHolySquid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have to pay additional money after you bought it?