Looking to Trade League of Legends Level 30 account with rare skins for Hearthstone menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

joshuaj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to Trade League of Legends Level 30 account with rare skins for Hearthstone

Bronze V Account on North American Server. I have plenty of skins some are rare and are not currently sold anymore.This a good account for someone getting back into the game and into ranked with some skins. I am looking to trade for a hearthstone account with Handlock or Control Warrior nothing too crazy. No crap don't waste my time I wont waste yours. High mastery on Zed Yasuo and Shaco

I have for Champions and Skins are SKT1 Zed (rare) Shockblade Zed, Aristocrat Vayne, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, SSW Thresh
    Annie
    Azir Masked Shaco, Mad Hatter Shaco, Royal Shaco, Sewn Choas Orianna, SKTT1 LEE Sin (rare)
    Ashe Blood Moon Kalista, Deep One Kassadin , Harbringer Kassadin, Statue of Karthus, Elder Wood Bard.
    Bard
    Draven
    FiddleSticks
    Gangplank
    Garen
    Kalista Karthus
    Kassadin
    Kayle
    Leblanc
    Lee Sin Leona
    Lucian
    Lux
    Malphite
    Malzahar
    Maokai
    Morgana
    Nasus
    Nocturne Nunu
    Orianna
    Reksai
    Renekon
    Ryze
    Shaco
    Shen
    Sion
    Sivir
    Swain
    Syndra
    Talon
    Thresh Trsitiana
    Twisted Fate
    Urgot
    Vayne Velkoz
    Viktor
    Warwick Xerath
    Yasuo
    Zed
    Zilean

Looking to Trade League of Legends Level 30 account with rare skins for Hearthstone