Looking for Coaching to get me to Legend with Paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hiimdm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Coaching to get me to Legend with Paladin

Hello, I'd like to get to Legend with a Paladin deck, I have access to every card, so I'm happy to use any Paladin deck that you want to use. I know Paladin is a weaker class, but it's the only class I've ever used in Rated (I have a Gold Portrait) and I'd like to keep it that way.

I live in Australia and I'm looking to play a few hours a night, from 4am-9am PST, while being coached over Skype screenshare. I would say I'm an average player, I know a few things but the more intricate gameplay eludes me. I'm looking to pay around $10-$15 an hour, but I will pay more if the service is exceptional. Before beginning we will have to check the latency with our Skype calls to see if it is acceptable, due to the deplorable internet in Australia.

Please post here if you're interested in helping out with a link to your Ownedcore thread, if you have one, and I'll get in touch with you.

Looking for Coaching to get me to Legend with Paladin
    Dimitar Penchev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey m8, I'm sure I can help you with your paladin problem. I've been a legend player almost every season, I have good experiance with the paladin class and I charge little. Find me in skype mitaka939453 I'm sure you will get to legend soon enough