Legendary HS EU account - Trusted Seller menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Litra's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary HS EU account - Trusted Seller

Hello,

as the title states I want to sell my legendary EU HS account.

What does it have?

- All common cards
    - All rare cards
    - All epic cards
    - All legendary cards, except for maybe 6 that are not used it any shape or form for competitive play.
    - Golden warrior portrait
    - Several level 60 character
    - All Naxx wings unlocked
    - Around 3k+ dust so you can craft two more legendaries

I went legendary rank all the seasons I played, so naturally it has the legendary card back plus various others.
    Even though I won a few tournaments you will be completely anonymous nobody knows who I am and nobody will know this account is not originally yours.
    You can change the name.

As a bonus, I can add that I can grind up to the legendary rank that month and some coaching if you need help staying there.

Now obviously I need to adress the question that comes to your mind, can this guy be trusted?

When HS came out I think I sold almost 100 beta keys via this site, 100% buyer satisfaction and no problems.

Check the feedback here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-seller-6.html (EU beta key - 35€ - Trusted seller)

In other words, there wont be any problems from my side, once you buy the account its yours.

Regarding the price, truth be told I have no idea how much accounts sell for so I am interested to see what I can get. If the price is less than 100€ dont bother PMing me with an offer since then I wont sell it, will get less than what I spent for it. Might as well just keep it then.

Either way, send me a PM with your offer if you are interested and then we can continue over skype. Only verified paypals by the way.

// Litra

P.S.

I tried selling this account in august and I reserved it for a guy that promised to buy it when his monthy paycheck came. He did not, so I just wasted my own time. So no reservations this time. On the bright side I spent that time getting the golden warrior portrait, all the naxx wings and cards + some legendaries.

Legendary HS EU account - Trusted Seller