HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HSBoosting's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...

I know, it's my first post on this forum. It might not prove i'm not a scammer, but i'll be giving away 1 vouch to gain one Hearthstone rank (below 10) for free. This will be given to the first member who asks for it in this thread and has at least 100 forum posts and +5 reputation in exchange for some feedback. Hope this might be enough to deserve your trust. Also if you have any questions regarding our service, don't hesitate to contact us, using the information below.

Last edited by HSBoosting; 08-01-2014 at 07:33 AM.

HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The start of a new season is not only a great opportunity to start climbing the ranked ladder, there's also a brand new cardback to be earned. Reaching rank 20 at the end of the season will be rewarded with an Icecrown cardback.

After being in business for over a month now, we have noticed that there's a high demand for reaching Legendary. Due to this high demand and limited time our three times Legendary booster has, we have raised the cost for rank 5 till rank 3 too $13.50|€10,00 and for rank 1 till Legendary too $27.00|€20,00. These prices are still dirt ass cheap and might go up in the future, so don't hesitate too long ...

Add me (schaakspeler96) or our three times Legendary booster (wim.vervenne) on skype for more details.
    Last edited by HSBoosting; 08-01-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last couple days we've received so many boosting requests, where it has come to the point were we can no longer handle all of them. Therefore we've started the training of another booster. Sadly enough, he'll only be able to boost starting on the 1st of september. At the moment we can no longer accept any coaching or boosting requests for this season. The soonest we can fulfill new orders is the 1st of september, which is the start of the fifth season. Because of the great amount of orders we receive each week, I'd strongly advice placing your order as soon as possible in order to be in front of the queue.

Add me (schaakspeler96) or our three times Legendary booster (wim.vervenne) on skype for more details.