Specific account req. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jannukaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Specific account req.

Hello there !

I recently got my account suspended for no reason and now blizzard won't unlock it.. Long story..

Anyways.. since I don't wanna start playing ALL over again with 6+ months of dedication lost, I might as well thought, what the hell, I'll buy a new account.
    And if I might seem suspicious that I just joined and might be a scammer (I'm not, I got scammed myself), we can use middleman's for safety .

My account was (before the suspension) - All Naxx, heroic completed (last to be completed, got suspended before last wing opened), all card backs except legendary. Peaked rank 4. Golden Shaman (not botted).

The Beast.
    Leeroy Jenkins.
    Archmage Antonidas.
    Harrison Jones.

That's about it. Not sure about epics or rares.

So, yeah, sorry for the confusing text, but if someone has a similar account like mine was - Golden Shaman, all naxx (heroic done not necessary). Wouldn't hurt if it had Leeroy and Miracle Rogue done and some Hunter cards.

My skype is - jan-jako1 or PM me if you have something similar to sell!

Specific account req.