1 EU key for sale (Verified Paypal only) £30/€35 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbaldbloke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 EU key for sale (Verified Paypal only) £30/€35

I just received an email from Blizzard with my key and I wish to sell it as I'd prefer the cash.

Verified Paypal only, once the payment has cleared I will give you the key. I can provide a screenshot of the email from Blizzard if you want. I also have over 1100 positive feedback on eBay and I can send you a PM on there if need be.

Please note: I'd like to see a screenshare of your Battle.net account to verify your first and last name matches that of your Paypal account, this is suggested by the admins to help avoid being paid with a stolen Paypal account, if this is too much work for you, look elsewhere.

Leave your Skype name if you're seriously interested and if my terms are agreeable. First come, first served as I only have 1 key available.

1 EU key for sale (Verified Paypal only) £30/€35