Myrmidon Middleman Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MyrmidonTrading's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myrmidon Middleman Service

Please read the entire thread to know what to do and how to avoid scams!

I decided to give being a middleman a shot because of the growing amount of Hearthstone trades going on. With only one active middleman, it can take hours in queue before you're serviced. While I lack a flashy name or a history on Ownedcore, I'm here to prove myself as a reliable and quality middleman.

My Skype: [email protected]
    Active hours (may change): 10 AM - 9 PM PST, 5 PM - 4 AM GMT

Middleman rules and disclaimer:
    - I charge a 13% fee (13 USD minimum) for each key being traded. For a short time I'm offering the first five people who use my service a 3% discount, bringing the minimum cost down to $10.
    - I'm not responsible for anything that happens outside of the trade.
    - Do not initiate a trade before I confirm it on the thread.

How to properly sell/purchase a key and use my middleman service:
    1. Find a buyer/seller and talk to them to negotiate payment.
    2. Post on my thread using the form below to request my middleman service. Wait until I reply to your post and confirm that I've started to trade with you.
    3. Add me on Skype and triple check that it's me to avoid scammers using my name. Look below for a picture that shows you how to verify that it's my account.
    4. If selling a key, send the key to the email that I provide you over Skype. If buying, send the payment to the Paypal that I give you.
    5. I verify whether the key works. This can be done by allowing me to use the key on your Battle.net account or I can create a new Battle.net account with the details that you specify. You may also choose to risk using the key on your account yourself, but I advise that you let me do everything for you to negate any chances of a scam.
    6. If the key works, I send the money to the seller and take my middleman fee.
    7. That's it! Feel free to ask questions through Skype or forum PM's if you need more information.

Request middleman service by posting with this form:
    Code:
    Are you buying or selling:
    Price agreed upon:
    OwnedCore profiles of both parties:
    Have you read, understood and agreed to all of the terms I have posted:

How to verify that you're adding the right person:
    - Right click my name on Skype and go to "View Profile." Look for "Skype Name" and confirm that it says "live:myrmidontrading."
    It should look somewhat like this:

Note: This thread is a work in progress.
    Last edited by MyrmidonTrading; 09-24-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Myrmidon Middleman Service