Hearthstone Account w/0 invested - Want 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vumbra's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Account w/$120 invested - Want $150

I have a battlenet account with WoW, SC2, and the Hearthstone beta. I've spent $120 on card packs and want to recover my spent funds plus make some extra for the actual beta account. Once Hearthstone actually releases the $120 I spent will turn into gold that you can spend on new packs with (or arena funds). Currently, I have a ton of cards from the packs I've already opened. Plus you get the WoW (3 characters that are 70+ with Cataclysm) and SC2 as a bonus.

I have traded several times in the past with alistar from /r/dota2trade and have made several deals that accumulate to over $1000. I have over 60 games on my Steam account and have no reason to scam. If you do not trust me to trade once the payment is made I have no problem using a professional middleman such as Precious (from ownedcore.com). Precious charges a 15% fee. I also used to have a dota2traders.com reputation thread but for some reason it hasn't been working ever since they implemented their Marketplace app.

Paypal payments must be sent as a gift and the buyer must be someone with a legit-looking reddit/steam account that has some history.

My battlenet account has a $6 balance that you can use whatever you want on (Hearthstone gold, WoW subscription, whatever).

Proof of Hearthstone pack payments: imgur: the simple image sharer

My Steam profile (read comments on my profile page): Steam Community :: Dvinn

Hearthstone Account w/0 invested - Want 0
    Mike144's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested and I'll use a MM if it makes you more comfortable. What re-assurances do I have that you won't just use your id and take the account back though?

Pridezero's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you can change the email, password, and get an authenticator as well. Usaully you may ask for a CD-key of any of the games and probaly some personal information including the security questions. That way the ownership pretty transferred to the new owner.

Mike144's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm that's fair, if Vumbra is willing to do that I'd like to go through with this.

Vumbra's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, I sent you a PM and sent you my Skype credentials. I understand trust is an issue here so we can talk about it. I do have a reddit account and Steam account that is tied to my name if I were to try any bullshit. Let me know what you want to do.

Vumbra's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Successful deal with Mike, great guy, great transaction.

Mike144's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic experience, top notch guy and seller!