WTS Hearthstone beta key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jeffblack's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Hearthstone beta key

Selling my key for 50 euros or 69 us.. Selling it for cheap, havent ever used a mm in the past probably wont in the future because its not expensive, will send proof of key... quick and painless trade

feel free to add me, or ask any questions, ignore gamer.gg he keeps spamming my posts with scammer because i ignored him

WTS Hearthstone beta key
    Pridezero's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny just google Hearthstone screenshots of keys and email and your bound to find some. Of course it doesn't mean it's theirs.

Jeffblack's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably one of the worst communities of gamers ive ever seen, not scamming have never scammed before.... *upddated my screenshot that someone stole* currently shows name of my email that is linked to all my accounts

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you not use a mm? A few people here said that they would not mind paying the mm fees. So what's the problem because the price is not that expensive is not doing it for me...

Edit: Thread cleaned up. Don't call someone scammer if you got no proof. If he does not want to use a mm just ask him in the thread why he does not want to use a mm so the rest of the guys see it and don't bother dealing with that person.

I am close on making it for the HS section a must to use a middleman. As the ammount of scamming going on from people that don't use mm is just too damn high. And some people still fall for it
    Last edited by Watcher; 09-26-2013 at 05:35 AM.