Hearthstone Account BETA KEY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alkatasto's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Account BETA KEY

Hey to all!

I've won a beta key from a facebook contest and ive registered it in a battle.net account!

I'll sell account! inside of its there is only hearthstone with the possibility to do download!

Is an EU version!

I'm going to give, to the buyer, all account info (secret answer included) and the screenshot of it for proove my honesty!

Offer to me a price for this account with hearthstone beta key!

I want 50% money first and i accept only PayPal!

Hearthstone Account BETA KEY
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you look at that another scammer trying. Like i warned you people don't buy hs that's attached to an account. Let a middleman do that don't let scammers come up with a nice story saying that they will attach it for you. And no half money first do your business with a middleman and both sides will be safe then.

Because this guy is planning to run off with your 50% money that you give at start or takes 100% when he decides to recall back his account that he ofc will send an id to blizz. So the secret answer and all that garbage does not count anymore

Watcher at your service
    Last edited by Watcher; 09-10-2013 at 05:36 PM.