Cheap FiveM Dumps!! | Get drug, blackmarket, moneylaunder spots and alot more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JPXR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap FiveM Dumps!! | Get drug, blackmarket, moneylaunder spots and alot more!

PRICES: Non-Whitelist: 6€ | Whitelisted: 11€ [If you want stream files, remember to tell me that (Map, car files ect.)]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how i want our transaction to go:

Join my discord server Leija's Fivem Dumps or add me Leija#7992, then just tell me the server's name you want me to dump & i will get the files and send some proof for you that i have them after that you pay me (Payment methods are Paypal or Crypto) & i send you the files & coordinates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not know how to find the spots through coordinates, say it in the message and i will give you markers on a gta v map picture where they are, and also picture in-game so you can find the exact spot.

Cheap FiveM Dumps!! | Get drug, blackmarket, moneylaunder spots and alot more!