⚡GRAND #1 EN Service for the delivery of game money[EN\DE\IT\RU]⚡ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nobabyno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⚡GRAND #1 EN Service for the delivery of game money[EN\DE\IT\RU]⚡

Good time of day.
    I want to offer you my services of money delivery on GRAND servers.

The cost of 1 million without discounts is 11 USDT(upd 30.04.22). The minimum purchase is from 500,000 game money.

We have a cumulative system of discounts from the total volume for each client.
    Below I will give the discount amount depending on the volume of transactions.

1 million - 5%
    3 million - 10%
    9 million - 15%
    20 million - 20%

At the moment, our team is actively working on the GRAND server #1 EN.
    If necessary, we can start delivery on other GRAND servers, the price will be agreed with you separately.
    We sell game money for USDT\BTC, and the cost is converted to your currency depending on the exchange rate.
    You can pay at the exchange rate of any currency via cryptocurrency.
    Transactions are carried out through an intermediary or by prepayment without intermediaries..
    Commissions and service costs are more often paid by the client, in some cases we make a discount that does not exceed our maximum discount.

To clarify the details, make an order, arrange delivery, you can use my contacts on the form. I check telegrams and discord most often.
    You can also write in private messages to the forum. The cost of large deliveries from 50 million is negotiated separately.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    STOCK EN#1 - 8 000 000$
    STOCK EN#2 - -20 000 000$
    STOCK DE#1 - -50 000 000$
    If the stock is negative, it means that there is an order and your order will be executed after the execution of this order.
    Last edited by nobabyno; 04-30-2022 at 07:29 PM.

⚡GRAND #1 EN Service for the delivery of game money[EN\DE\IT\RU]⚡