[ PC ] Trading my GTA V account with 1 billion for a good Lotro account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BreakKickYou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ PC ] Trading my GTA V account with 1 billion for a good Lotro account

Hello, a long time ago, i bought a GTA 5 account from the rockstar website to play with a friend and got it hacked while downloading, so i contacted the support and got my account back in a couple of hours.
    But after connecting, i saw something quite... Odd, my bank account on GTA Online was more than full, around 1.5 billion $

The thing is, i don't really like starting with this amount of money, having this much means no need to play minigames or do missions, and since you can't drop money anymore, i got bored, that's why i'm trading my account.
    I'm currently looking for a Lotro ( Lord of the rings online ) account with a good number of expansions and all quests and f2p restrictions unlocked.

If you're interested, you can contact me via Discord under this name : Break / Nammu#6203 ( Sorry i don't use skype :\ )
    Last edited by BreakKickYou; 12-11-2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Discord name change

[ PC ] Trading my GTA V account with 1 billion for a good Lotro account