GTA 5 Online modded account and 1-month ban warranty! (Xbox 360) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sky Mods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$10 GTA 5 Online modded account and 1-month ban warranty! (Xbox 360)

Hello! I understand people may not be able to pay a lot of money for modded accounts. I have a small business that I started. Not only do we provide cheap modded accounts we provide BO2 modded accounts Key Vaults and tuns more. Our service has a live chat and we respond quickly to your messages and questions. The best buying time for fast dillvery is near 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (EST). Our modded accouunts have quick dilvery and we provide great service.

-------------------------------------
    Common Questions
    -------------------------------------

How long is delivery?
    Anser: Delivery depends. If I'm asleep when you buy it due to timezone, it could take some time. Usually, it takes 1 - 3 hours but if you don't get it in 24 hours contact us.

When I buy this what do I get?
    Anser: You will get the account username and password of an Xbox live account. You sign in to that then lunch GTA 5 and you will have your hacked data.

Is our website safe?
    Anser: Our website is very safe. We have a ton of security. We have SSL (Green Secure CheckBox). Also, we never see any of your information the only thing we see is your email and that you odered something or not.

What habbends if I get banned?
    If you get banned you are covered for one month! Within 1 month you have free warranty after that one month you can choose to buy more or not.

For more questions contact us on our website and open a live chat with our staff!

If you don't want to open a live chat then join our discord here: Discord (This invite never expires.)
    Last edited by D3Boost; 08-29-2018 at 09:50 PM.

GTA 5 Online modded account and 1-month ban warranty! (Xbox 360)