Grand Theft Auto V [PC] CHEAP Recovery Service | MONEY | RANKS | UNLOCKS | 1.44 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hohmie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Theft Auto V [PC] CHEAP Recovery Service | MONEY | RANKS | UNLOCKS | 1.44

✪ Version is Updated (cannot update title)

About Service:

- Providing YOU with best quality service that is up to date with GTA V"s recent updates. (1.45)
    - Providing YOU with NO BANS whatsoever and keeping YOUR account protected with a warranty included with your purchase.
    - Providing YOU with CHEAP packages that is affordable for the customer.
    - Providing YOU with FAST, RELIABLE, and FRIENDLY customer service for YOUR needs.
    - Providing YOU with TRUST that I (the seller) do NOT scam customers like other people on the internet.
    - Providing YOU with modifying YOUR account (Steam / Social Club Login details required) with 5 - 20 minutes.
    - There's ALWAYS a RISK for hacking / modding. But I (the seller) make sure that YOU do not get BANNED.

*If YOU have any questions or concerns about my service, please feel free to PM me on OwnedCore or on Discord [Hohmie#1929]

Payment Methods:

- Paypal
    - Steam Cards
    - $Cash.me APP: $Hohmie (on Android & Apple Appstore)

Purchase Process:

Conversation > Send payment > send login details (Steam/Social Club) > Modding Process (you can watch me as i mod your account!) > Enjoy your modded account!

GTA V Service Packages:

[ $5.00 USD ] - | Level up from 1 - 250 | $500.000.000M in BANK | MAX STATS | ALL UNLOCKS | CLEAR REPORTS / REMOVE BADSPORT
    [ $7.50 USD ] - | Level up from 1 - 500 | $750.000.000M in BANK | MAX STATS | ALL UNLOCKS | CLEAR REPORTS | REMOVE BADSPORT | BUNKER RESEARCH (gun parts)
    [ $10.00 USD ] - | Level up from 1 - 1000 | $1.000.000.000B in BANK | MAX STATS | ALL UNLOCKS | CLEAR REPORTS | REMOVE BADSPORT | BUNKER RESEARCH (gun parts)

Money ONLY:

[ $2.50 USD ] - $100.000.000M in BANK
    [ $3.50 USD ] - | $250.000.000M in BANK

Video(s) Proof of Service:
    Money:
    https://i.gyazo.com/1fc2ae24f066cfef...603f4f0b87.mp4
    Unlock All:
    https://i.gyazo.com/2f13896d73b971a0...f03d110b6a.mp4
    RP:
    https://i.gyazo.com/925c7ed42020f4f6...98df776711.mp4

Warranty:

- If any bans Occur with my modding service, I provide FULL refund to the customer.
    - EVIDENCE must be provided on the account that I modified for YOU.
    - If YOUR account has been banned WITHIN 24 hours of my modding service.
    - if 24 hours have been passed with NO Proof of ban. No REFUND will be given back.

✪ Feel free to contact me through OwnedCore & on Discord for any questions or concerns ✪
    Attached Images Attached Images Grand Theft Auto V [PC] CHEAP Recovery Service | MONEY | RANKS | UNLOCKS | 1.44-aboutservice2-jpg 
    Last edited by Hohmie; 11-11-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Grand Theft Auto V [PC] CHEAP Recovery Service | MONEY | RANKS | UNLOCKS | 1.44