Gta 5 money, rp and unlocks, fast and cheap service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

David95GTA5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gta 5 money, rp and unlocks, fast and cheap service.

Warning: There is always a ban risk, a cheat is a cheat, don't trust who tells you there isn't a risk of get banned. The responsability is yours, so be careful.
    However i used this service several time on different accounts, and even on my own account, with no problem.
    -First ban = 1month;
    -Second ban = permanent.
    If you've already get banned once, don't buy anything from me or other seller because you are now flagged by Rockstar and so the chance to get another ban is higher.

-To make the trade i need to enter into your GTA5 profile so you have to send me your account details(Rockstar Social Club). If you bought the game from Steam, i need Steam username+password.
    Don't worry about this because it's not in my interest(and in the interest of my reputation/feedback) to steal your account or something else.

PRICES:
    500 Million = 5 $.
    1 Billion + Unlock All + Level Up = 10 $

What to do:
    -Send me a mail([email protected]), before making the order.
    -Then I will contact you again to make the trade.
    -Once you order, you have to send me your account detail(SocialClub (or Steam if you bought the game from steam)).
    -I will log into your account and in about 5/10 mins i'll put into your wallet the amount of money requested.

Gta 5 money, rp and unlocks, fast and cheap service.