Gta v modded account instant transfer xbox one! Cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Predictor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gta v modded account instant transfer xbox one! Cheap!

Grand theft auto v xbox one modded account legit (read below)
    GTA V MODDED ACCOUNT XBOX ONE FOR SALE!

LIMITED STOCK CUSTOM MADE BY ME MYSELF! FULLY LEGIT WITH EXTRA SECURITY AS YOU CAN BUY THROUGH MY EBAY LISTING TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM ANY ISSUES. ( IVE HEARD THERE IS ALOT OF SCAMMERS ON HERE HOWEVER I CAN ASSURE YOU I AM FULLY LEGIT)

What i am selling: GTA V MODDED ACCOUNT ON XBOX ONE ALREADY TRANSFERRED

What is on the account:
    490 Million Cash (worth over £2500 in shark cards)
    Level 201
    Unlock all
    Max Stats

These accounts are 100% working as i have personally transferred them =)

Price for a gta account is £42.50 if you purchase through ebay or £35 direct to paypal (reason slightly lower is due to no ebay fee that way)

After payment is recieved you will receive Xbox One login details to an account. Simply load Gta and the modded account is already there with all its contents as mentioned =)

Everybody else tells you 30 day wait or will never send you the account if they are selling it at a price to good to be true. I can assure you that purchasing through either ebay or direct through paypal i will get the account to you within 24 hours of purchase (Normally within 30 miniutes of payment received)
    Please contact me on KIK messanger for more information or via ebay message.

My KIK Messanger Username is: GtaXbox1

My ebay listing link to purchase or to contact me on ebay is: Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay

Please note the ebay listing may get removed due to it not complying with their terms and conditions. If this happeens simply contact me on KIK messanger =)

Any questions please feel free to ask =)
    Last edited by Predictor; 01-10-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Gta v modded account instant transfer xbox one! Cheap!
    Hs1235's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still for sale