GamingLaboratoriesMods' GTA 5 Online Pre-Modded Accounts - Safe - Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GamingLaboratoriesMods's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GamingLaboratoriesMods' GTA 5 Online Pre-Modded Accounts - Safe - Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC

GamingLaboratoriesMods' GTA 5 Online Pre-Modded Accounts - Safe - Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC!

*Currently we are running a New Year's sale, in which all accounts are 20% off !

Packages for sale:

The Deluxe edition
    Money: $700 million
    -All Awards
    -All Kits
    -All LSC Unlocks
    -All Tattoos
    -All Heist Veicles
    -All Camos
    -DLC Clothing
    -Exclusive T-Shirts
    -All Weapons
    -All DLC Vehicles
    -All Heists completed

Price: On sale for $100 (Originally $125) !

Other information:

If you are looking to purchase a PS4 or PS3 account, you will be given a new PSN ID.

If you are looking to purchase an Xbox One account, I will provide you with a modded account's social club to link to your Xbox one account and then you will be able to transfer the modded character to your Xbox One. Keep in mind that this will only work if you have not done a previous transfer on your Xbox One account. If you have previously transferred to your current Xbox One account , you will need to make a new account.

PC Users will also be provided with a modded account's social club to link to their account. PC Users are able to link the modded account's social club to their PC account as long as no previous transfers have been done on it. Since PS4/XB1 and PC had different release dates, Rockstar allows you to transfer an account from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1 and then to PC.

Refunds/Returns policy:

Since this is a digital service, neither refunds or returns are accepted. Once the customer receives the account information, the transaction is done. If the customer does have an issue, I will do my best to assist them. If the customer decides that he/she does not want the account after a few days, refunds will not be issued. Refunds will also not be issued if the account is banned. Although the ban rate is extremely low, bans are possible. Use common sense and your account should not be banned (don't spend all the money in one day, don't go around telling other players that you have tons of cash). Almost all the few bans that are issued are due to other players reporting the customer.

FAQ's

1. How long will this take?
    A. This can take from 1 hour to 72 hours.

2. How do I transfer to PS4 Or Xbox One?
    A. This is a super easy process. To transfer to PS4 and Xbox One, all you need to do is click character transfer at the top of GTA Online, then follow the steps given. If you are still confused, I will be able to assist.

3. What will this include?
    A. Everything included in the description is what you will get on the account.

Payments accepted:

PayPal

How to contact me (to purchase, please contact me through one of the ways listed below):

Email- [email protected]
    Kik- GamingLabsMods
    Skype- [email protected]

Thank you for reading, I look forward to doing business with you
    -GamingLaboratoriesMods

GamingLaboratoriesMods' GTA 5 Online Pre-Modded Accounts - Safe - Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC