GTA Online Boosts/Money Selling! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTA Online Boosts/Money Selling!

Selling boosts aka gunman to all heists include setups, can open the heists for the initial fee and will give you at least 70% (will give more if possible).

Prison Break: 5$.
    Humane Lab: 6$
    Series Funding: 6$
    Pacific Standard: 7$
    Full Flecca to Pacific Standard in order 1 time challenge: 22$.

I guarantee at least 1 (most of the times 2) highly skilled players that will by all means carry and take the harder jobs.

The boosters will not use any type of hack and therefore this is 100% safe.

------

I am also selling hacked money for those who want to keep their accounts clean from any cheats which will come from the following 2 methods and vary on prices to make it safest for you:

#Method 1: Upgraded Cars, this method is by all means the safest hacked money to get, basically you receive one or more upgraded cars (depend on the amount you buy), store them in your garage and sell them each every 48 minutes. (due to in-game selling cooldown)

This method is 100% safe according to my knowledge and is recommended though take some time.

1$ per 250k.

#Method 2: Money Bag drops, can be tricky and the money might get removed at some point if not spend right away though takes no effort and is super fast.

I cannot say it is 100% safe because its not, so keep in mind there is a risk the money will be removed.

5$ for 5 minutes. (from 1.5m to 3m cash, it is really depend on your connection, ms and lag so its vary between players)

I will give 20% extra to all orders above 10$.

------

Contact me on Skype: Retrinoob

I promise the fastest service possible, I won't take the money till right before the service.

GTA Online Boosts/Money Selling!