Discord Server Boost / Nitro menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BOB4OK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord Server Boost / Nitro

Hello my English speaking friends. Since I have no reputation here, I am ready to send the goods first, then receive the money. Also ready to do cheaper to get the first reviews on this forum.

I give a full guarantee on any of my products, I undertake to issue a replacement if the product disappears before the stated time.

Discord nitro 1-12 months - 3$ per month

Discord boost 1 month - 1$ for 1 boost

Discord boost 3 month - 3$ for 1 boost

🎯 We guarantee the safety of boosts on the server, as we use:
    ➖Personal Discord accounts to which we have constant access
    ➖Personal payment methods

❗If the accounts that gave the boost are deleted from the server, the warranty is terminated.
    It is important to understand that Discord stores all information about the actions of administrators in the audit log, if you are sure that the problem is on our side (which is extremely unlikely) - you should look there. Without providing a full extract from the audit log - a refund is not possible

My Discord: Вов4ок#6969

Discord Server Boost / Nitro