Google Adwords Compeition Removal Private Sevice menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zelizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Adwords Compeition Removal Private Sevice

High Quality Google Addwords Competition Removing.

This service is for serious buyers who know what they want and are trying to rank and get rid of ads on higher difficulty/ad ridden keywords, or anyone else who would like to use this service for their needs. Why pay thousands more for the same quality if not better service.

Supply us with up to 50 Keywords, and up to 20 domains to exclude from the campaign.
    Any and all sites not excluded for the keywords you provide will have their adwords balance exhausted.
    We use HQ Private Residential Socks5 Proxies, along with other security to ensure the likely hood of a false click to the minimum
    We can target geo located google keywords if need be, we can accommodate almost if not, any location.

Plans:
    1 Hour Free test for repped members.
    1 Day: $30
    1 Week: $150
    1 Month: $500

Payment Methods: PayPal/Crypto/Perfect Money

I am willing to give 5 total 1 day vouch copies to repped members for the deranking service. 3/3 Available.

Google Reviews, Real Adsense Clicks, and many other services like this, I will be updating with new info on other services feel free to ask if theres a service you need that isn't currently advertised.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact:
    jabber/xmpp - [email protected] or [email protected]
    discord: zelizzard#7380
    Last edited by zelizzard; 05-11-2021 at 08:41 PM.