Worldwide Hotel Refund Popular Booking Websites Get 70-95% Refund Back Or Free 0! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lanfeust11's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worldwide Hotel Refund Popular Booking Websites Get 70-95% Refund Back Or Free $300!

Bringing my famous hotel service from MPGH with 300+ vouches over to OwnedCore.

Telegram: lanfeust11

MPGH Vouches: [WTS] Worldwide Hotel Refund Popular Booking Websites Get 60-95% Refund Back Or Free $300! - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Last edited by lanfeust11; 05-06-2021 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all hotel sites, you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Cheaptickets.com:
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $3000. Average refund is 70-95%

Orbitz.com:

Expedia.com:
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $3000. Average refund is 70-95% - Must book in USD Currency.

Ebookers.com

Expedia.ca:

Hotels.com
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $2500 Average refund is 70-95%. Sometimes this site offers refund in form of a coupon for a future reservation and other times refund back to card.

Travala.com
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $2500 Average refund is 70-95%. Refund back as Travala Cash which is money back to your Travala account that can be used for future reservations.

Hotwire:
    Not currently taking any new hotwire.com reservations.

Priceline.com:
    Not currently taking any new priceline.com reservations.

Booking.com:
    Not currently taking any new booking.com reservations.

Priority Service:
    There is an extra fee of 15% if your check in is 10 days or less from the date you submit the reservation to me. You can also optionally pay priority fee if you want a quicker refund (usually within 3 days) no matter the date of the check in date.
    Limited Time Promotions:

1. I will give you $300 (if your reservation is worth $800+) otherwise $100 (if reservation is worth $200+) if I fail to refund your reservation. That is how confident I am to be able to refund your hotel reservation and it's a win-win for you.

2. 5% discount just for being a returning customer (this does not apply for new customers).

To qualify for any promotion, you must ask for it before filling out the form asking about your reservation details.

*** Tip: Some hotels include special benefits such as breakfast, theme park tickets and others so take advantage of these offers to save even more money.

Have a none-refundable hotel and wish to cancel? I can also help you with that, I charge 20% of the amount paid to get you a full refund.

Stats since June 1st 2020:
    Fail Refunds: 2 (Orbitz 7/3/20) (Hotels 9/3/20)
    Success Refunds: 76
    Ranges:
    60-70%: 9
    70-80%: 29
    80-90%: 35
    90-95%:
    96%+: 3

Starting May 2021, I am doing refunds above 70%+ although there is a very small chance that the refund can be lower percentage.

Some recent vouches from MPGH:

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all hotel sites, you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Cheaptickets.com:

Orbitz.com:

Expedia.com:
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $3000. Average refund is 70-95% - Must book in USD Currency.

Ebookers.com

Expedia.ca:

Hotels.com
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $2500 Average refund is 70-95%. Sometimes this site offers refund in form of a coupon for a future reservation and other times refund back to card.

Travala.com
    3% fail chance. Max limit per reservation: $2500 Average refund is 70-95%. Refund back as Travala Cash which is money back to your Travala account that can be used for future reservations.

Hotwire:

Priceline.com:

Booking.com:

Priority Service:
    There is an extra fee of 15% if your check in is 10 days or less from the date you submit the reservation to me. You can also optionally pay priority fee if you want a quicker refund (usually within 3 days) no matter the date of the check in date.

Limited Time Promotions:

1. I will give you $300 (if your reservation is worth $800+) otherwise $100 (if reservation is worth $200+) if I fail to refund your reservation. That is how confident I am to be able to refund your hotel reservation and it's a win-win for you.

2. 5% discount just for being a returning customer (this does not apply for new customers).

To qualify for any promotion, you must ask for it before filling out the form asking about your reservation details.

*** Tip: Some hotels include special benefits such as breakfast, theme park tickets and others so take advantage of these offers to save een more money.

Have a none-refundable hotel and wish to cancel? I can also help you with that, I charge 20% of the amount paid to get you a full refund.

Ranges:
    90-95%:

Starting May 2021, I am doing refunds above 70%+ although there is a very small chance that the refund can be lower percentage.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheaptickets.com:

Orbitz.com:

Expedia.com:

Ebookers.com

Expedia.ca:

Hotels.com

Travala.com

Hotwire:

Priceline.com:

Booking.com:

Priority Service:

Limited Time Promotions:

*** Tip: Some hotels include special benefits such as breakfast, theme park tickets and others so take advantage of these offers to save een more money.

Ranges:
    90-95%: