Question about weird website I found ... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Durrie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about weird website I found ...

Hello, I really had no where else to ask and tried to look for suitable place to do so but couldn't find so I am sorry in advance in case its the wrong section, would be awesome if you could move it to the right place if so ...

I found a website called "abadyonon.com", the website claims that you can help to "launder" money and get a fee out of it, while I agree it sounds too good to be true, I am actually thinking of trying it because it looks somewhat convincing ... >.<

Maybe its because I am desperate of corona or I don't know, I know it looks like an obvious scam but who ever made it made some convincing arguments + they limit their own scam money and so on, which is why I am in doubt that it might actually be real ...

Heck, there is even a disclaimer of who ever host the website which say you that he doesn't know the dealer, though he doesn't tell you not to do it, it just doesn't look like someone would pull out such threat if they where scamming :S

I haven't talked to the guy yet though I would like to know what you guys think about it, I am trying to find a reason not to do it but I feel like I can't stop my self from doing so, maybe you guys know the scheme and can talk me out of it ... I would really like to know your opinion ...

Thanks.

Question about weird website I found ...
    Durrie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to note I found the website address written in spray on a wall near an abandoned train station with no description at all of what this website is, as if someone wanted to target low income desperate people :S

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've actually logged in after eternity just to reply to you ...

DO NOT trade with those people, they are known criminals who trade stolen/illegal money and try to move it to my country in order to fund terror.

I live in Israel and this guys keep moving money from all over the world, there are actually prime time news articles about them from time to time, yes they might be legit but at what price, next time someone die in my country it might be as a result of the money you "laundered", its like funding north korea.

And yes, apparently they do look for desperate stupid people to do their dirty work, check how they keep mention "different name and ID", they need those different identities in order to stay under the radar, abandoned train station you say? what's better than a drug addict monkey to get them funding every 2 months?

While I cannot prevent you from dealing with them, think about who you are and how desperate are you for money, does it worth funding terrorists? I doubt it.

Do the right thing and A V O I D them, there is no free easy money without a price to pay, and in this case its your consciousness that you might got people killed, not in game but real life, ACTUAL TERROR.

You might be lost but you are NOT some hardcore big time criminal ...

Durrie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so what you say is that he is legit and if i trade he will really return me the money back?

also how do you know it will be used for terror ? do you have proof?

thanks

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude you seriously asking that?

No I do not say he is legit and it doesn't matter if he sends you the money or not, he is gonna use the money for terrorism.

What proof do I have? first of all use common logic, second I live in the country you are going to send money too, I bet he will ask you to send the money to Israel.

Its been a known method here for years, aka why recently they started to force people to give an ID and started to track transfers.

And honestly just do a google search and see for yourself, I am actually disgusted you even consider it, no matter how bad your financial situation is right now, pretending to not know and play it stupid wen funding terrorism is not an option.

Don't act as if you don't know forsure, because HERE I TELL YOU, this money WILL be used to fund TERRORISM.

You know what, I get it, its so convenient to make 1000 dollar every 2 months from a simple money transfer, but at what cost ??? you might as well go on the street and rob old people, you will earn more money.

They don't care about you, all they care is money, there are no free gifts or charity in this dark world.

Heck I wouldn't do it even for 20k dollar because I KNOW the results and I KNOW what suffer it will cause.

Durrie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok my question is answered ty

its not about doing what right and what not, you cant judge people and assume stuff without knowing the reasons and the facts of what made them do what they do, you should also give some respect.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever dude, excuse it all you want, you know what is right and what is wrong.

You have to live with yourself afterward and not me.