[autobuy] grammarly premium account - 1 year warranty - .55 cheap✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ChampOTF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[autobuy] grammarly premium account - 1 year warranty - $5.55 cheap✅

For Sale: Grammarly Premium Account
    Auto buy Here: Sellix
    Price: $10.55

Payment: PayPal or Cashapp

Contact me: McFly#1337

Its just facts, Grammarly premium is too expensive!
    With school semesters in session, work, etc. we need access to Grammarly premium to be able to create a perfect essay or email. And, free Grammarly just doesn't cut it. And, premium is an insane $30/month. With my service, you'll be receiving a shared Grammarly Premium account for only $10.55, a one-time payment - no strings attached.

Rules
    • Do not edit any of the account information - you will have your access revoked, I will get an email notification if there is an attempt to edit the account information.
    • If the account password has changed, please do not panic, it's for security reasons and to block out stealers. Just use the google doc you will be provided with to view the up-to-date password.
    • This account is Shared, not private! What you upload to Grammarly can be seen by other people, just remember it is the internet. What I would recommend is after creating a document in Grammarly and you're finished using Grammarly, save the file on your pc, and delete it immediately in Grammarly. Also, if you use Word, download the built-in Grammarly extension for word.

Price
    • The price is set at $10.55 rather than $4 or $3 than those accounts you see on eBay because this account is owned and paid for by me. It is not a cracked or a stolen account. This means you wouldn't have to worry about losing the premium in like a week or out of the blue, as long as I continue to pay the subscription, you'll have it. Unlike those eBay accounts, they'll provide you with another cracked or hacked account and you'll just continue to deal with premium issues. With my account, you'll have the confidence in knowing the account is operated by the owner (Me) and legit. Plus, you save $30/month, ain't bad if I should say so myself.

Terms of Service
    - No refunds. All sales are final.
    - If you edit the password or any account information. You will lose the warranty and you will not receive access again.
    - You will not receive access until the correct amount has been sent.
    - Any attempt to chargeback on PayPal will result in you losing access to your account.

By purchasing, you are agreeing to the terms of service.

[SIZE=18px]This is a note for admins or moderators:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]The account is owned and paid for by me, any proof of that can be provided. This is not a stolen or hacked account.
    Any additional information you need, please do not hesitate to private message me.
    This is also one account, not multiple accounts - proof can be provided as well.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Last edited by ChampOTF; 09-28-2020 at 09:45 PM.

[autobuy] grammarly premium account - 1 year warranty - .55 cheap✅