Hiring Packet Sniffing Expert/Game Developer/Hacker to Find Exploits for an MMORPG menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ihoaxed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiring Packet Sniffing Expert/Game Developer/Hacker to Find Exploits for an MMORPG

Hi all,

Long time lurker here for years. I figured this might be a really good spot to post this as many like minded individuals visit this forum.

I'm seeking to hire a developer that has a really good understanding of packet editing (WPE Pro) for MMORPGs. Knowing C++ and Assembly would be a HUGE plus.

I will be hiring you to rediscover a few exploits for an MMORPG. The exploits get patched and rediscovered all the time with WPE Pro - usually with another method. I will guide them in game to get acclimated to the mechanics of the game so the learning curve is extremely minimum in order to save time (Probably less than an hours work to understand the mechanics).

I will tell you exactly what exploits to look for and explain to you how it was discovered last time before they were patched.

This game is literally an ancient MMORPG that is about 20 years old. You need to have knowledge of C++, assembly, or ample experience in packet editing (WPE Pro) to do this successfully. Game details will be given to you upon hiring. Payment can be arranged in two payments, through a middle man, or a service like Upwork so that you won't have to fear being ripped off.

My initial budget for this project will be $1000 and can be adjusted depending on the developers demands. If this is something that interests you, please post here or message me your Discord ID so we can chat. I'm looking for serious offers only and am willing to work with someone that has proven experience in either game development or just general MMORPG blackhat hacking.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

ihoax.

Hiring Packet Sniffing Expert/Game Developer/Hacker to Find Exploits for an MMORPG