CS:GO Private Hack: Anyone want it cheap? [One Person Only] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CS:GO Private Hack: Anyone want it cheap? [One Person Only]

One Opportunity, Take it before it leaves!

Got my hands on a private hack from a friend, he bought it but then got offered a better one.

Haven't got any pictures of the hack in-game unfortunately. So there's no solid proof of the hack.
    But feel free to look over my Ownedcore account, I'm trusted and I'm not a lurker. I can provide guarantees!

The hack only contains ESP & Bunnyhop.

Price: £30

HOWEVER

If you are still sceptical before buying, we can get arrange a middleman for the trade.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, ONLY ONE PERSON IS GETTING THIS HACK SO IT STAYS PRIVATE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

=====================================================

My Guarantee: If you are banned within 48 hours of SILENTLY using the hack then you will obtain up to 50% of your money back, the reason this is not 100% as you have been given a PRIVATE hack, and got banned so that it is now OBSOLETE because steam have it recorded.
    Once it has been sold to YOU, this thread will be closed and I will never sell it on again.

Not Included: If you rage hacked blatantly and got yourself banned, no refund is going to come your way. This will be decided in the pre-requisites of re-reimbursement.

Pre-requisites of reimbursement:
    You must send me demo's of your past 5 games of using the hack.

Why am I not using it?

So I can sell it on, I'd rather not use it, just sell it. I don't touch private hacks a lot, and this is just an opportunity for one of you folks to have it!

How can I obtain it from you?

Reply on this forum with your skype, I will add you and we can discuss on there if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Sophistical; 02-22-2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: EDITED Price: Discussed with multiple people!

CS:GO Private Hack: Anyone want it cheap? [One Person Only]
    Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price UPDATED!

itsmrdark's Avatar Member