Dead Island: Epidemic Full Early Access/Game Keys *5 LEFT* (CHEAP) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bpuginator's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead Island: Epidemic Full Early Access/Game Keys *5 LEFT* (CHEAP)

These keys will give you access to the full game early and you will own it forever, My version of these key's I recieved for being a closed alpha tester are supposed to give you something unique I guess? Not sure but I will cut you a good deal as I'm looking for Paypal (US Verified, Family/Friends ONLY) or CS:GO Items (If you choose CS:GO Items you will have to offer me more than what I am asking for via Paypal as well as choosing the CS:GO Route I can just trade item for item right there if you are afraid to use paypal but I have multiple vouches here on the site for other services.

Skype = 2
    My 5 Copies
    - Gyazo - 16f37fbb7d0a43fd5589633ae5cad940.png

Price of the Game I am selling on Steam is $16.99
    - Gyazo - f7cedad0db130becf55c3a9fe1e2ae41.png

**5 Copies left
    - $8 USD Each (No more, No less, Do not ask to negotiate you are buying or not buying, Thank you)

VOUCHES
    Originally Posted by vadimwho View Post
    Asked this guy if he can get me normal garrosh kill. He got a group together really fast and got the kill just as fast. Awesome and friendly. I would purchase services from him again.
    Originally Posted by xZora View Post
    Added on Skype, and got the kill a few hours later. Definitely worth it.

Thanks, bud.
    Originally Posted by Incendium View Post
    Added him to Skype and he got a flex run set up instantaneously. Full run through wing 1-4, all wings went by extremely quickly. Waiting for a H ToT/Garrosh run as of this post. I definitely would recommend his services.
    Originally Posted by 4096 View Post
    Bough a 14/14 run for my friend. Paid without a problem, got invited to a group. A few unpredictable problems (latency issues and such), but all kills thus far have gone smoothly.

Finishing the last five bosses later this week.

If you need reg SoO, hit this guy up. Trustworthy, friendly, professional and a nice group of people.

EDIT:

Finished Spoils->Garrosh today. One shot everything no problems.

Highly recommended!!
    Originally Posted by Bippy View Post
    Contacting now. Will edit with results

Edit: Extremely friendly guy and group. I had to leave unexpectedly and he is offering to continue the service later today. Very understandable and helpful, I highly suggest this guy. I myself put up posters in the gaming hall here on campus to advertise his service.

**If you want more vouches please check my other threads**
    Last edited by bpuginator; 10-02-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Dead Island: Epidemic Full Early Access/Game Keys *5 LEFT* (CHEAP)