[RULE]Do NOT give reputation for completed trades - use the TRADE FEEDBACK instead! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RitAbsolute View Post
    Well, then I think nobody will use trade feedback since, we have to make the thread "Corecoins type" :P
    your loss Since people will only see your thread and wont be able to see if you are a legit trader so they will use your competitor instead

[RULE]Do NOT give reputation for completed trades - use the TRADE FEEDBACK instead!
    RitAbsolute's Avatar Contributor ★★ Your OC Trusted Seller ★★
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    46 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is using Corecoins thread type now. 0 Sellers. (Atleast in wow section)
    Last edited by RitAbsolute; 11-30-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Do you want cheap WoW Gametime?

Then just check my THREAD

dunmodr-services

lordangelo1019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I will most likyle remove some of th reputation gained from trading.. 80% of it or so. Reputation doesnt show anything in regards to trading, and never has. We once had a scam section on ownedcore, and some people earned a lot of rep from helping other members scam. Which means that the reputation gained in that section, is still showing the user as highrepped, meaning that a potential scammer is who you think is trusted.

If you have suggestions regarding corecoins, post it in the corecoins section!!

Nothing has changed for you! Reputation should not be used in trading, that was never the idea behind it!!
    well u should leave the old reputations gained out of this some people earned them hard..

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if I wanna give someone rep after a trade becouse he's friendly and helpfull?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lordangelo1019 View Post
    well u should leave the old reputations gained out of this some people earned them hard..
    Well, reputation earned through trading is not considered hard work in our eyes. I am still considering it, but I will reduce the rep earned from trade section for some users.

Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    What if I wanna give someone rep after a trade becouse he's friendly and helpfull?
    then you will receive infraction points

XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we still give rep as normal on free trades?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait your REMOVING REP THAT WAS ALREADY GAINED???

you specifically said "after this day" in the original thread

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well u should consider the "removing of old reps gained" because majority of the people will not like this.

anyways i know u can discuss this further.. as for me they should stay. and stick with the original post "Any reputation received from trading after this day will be removed. And anyone found to do it will be infractioned"

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again - reputation was never meant to be part of the trades... Reputation is an optional reward for contributions - sharing exploits, guides, profiles etc etc - not "sharing" something for cash.
    And the reason we are considering removing some of the rep is that most of users in trade section were just farming rep (asking for it, boosting accounts with fake rep etc), which is not allowed and more than obvious in most of the cases.

And the reason you can't get feedback for free trades is very simple - we would just have another wave of asking for "rep", and fake feedback boosting.

Most of you are using CoreCoins anyways, so there's basically no difference - just sell some part of your products via CoreCoins trades and the rest through normal threads. its not like any of you will lose anything, you can just simply get paid with CoreCoins instead of buying them, and then spend them on features you're already spending them on.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Again - reputation was never meant to be part of the trades... Reputation is an optional reward for contributions - sharing exploits, guides, profiles etc etc - not "sharing" something for cash.
    And the reason we are considering removing some of the rep is that most of users in trade section were just farming rep (asking for it, boosting accounts with fake rep etc), which is not allowed and more than obvious in most of the cases.

And the reason you can't get feedback for free trades is very simple - we would just have another wave of asking for "rep", and fake feedback boosting.

Most of you are using CoreCoins anyways, so there's basically no difference - just sell some part of your products via CoreCoins trades and the rest through normal threads. its not like any of you will lose anything, you can just simply get paid with CoreCoins instead of buying them, and then spend them on features you're already spending them on.
    i like the idea of the trade feedback.. i just dont like the part where u have to remove all the rep given in the past even if it was about trades. anyways it is still up to the admins they will decide. if it have to be remove then be it. i dont like it but doesnt mean i cant accept it

Assyrianlegend's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well owned core is going to hell... good to hear.. admins trying to monetize the website is fine, FORCING users to spend money is not.

I hope you guys reconsider this.

"Pay us money to show that the guy doesnt scam" - "Any accusations will be seen as whining"

DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/157
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i personally think tat it would be nice to have a cooloff period of maybe 24hrs or so before ya guys actually start to enforce the implementation of the new rules. reason being tat most of us might be unaware of the rule yet. Some of the other buyers aint even aware of the implementation of the new rules until i told them abt it. it would actually take some time for words to spread
    Last edited by DiamondStarFall; 12-01-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]

somaliasky's Avatar Contributor From NYC, USA Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    196 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiamondStarFall View Post
    i personally think tat it would be nice to have a cooloff period of maybe 24hrs or so before ya guys actually start to enforce the implementation of the new rules. reason being tat most of us might be unaware of the rule yet. Some of the other buyers aint even aware of the implementation of the new rules until i told them abt it. it would actually take some time for words to spread
    I have no problems with these changes. But I think at least some reps should be preserved since many of us have spent quite a lot time accumulating these reps. I think a better way to do it is to proportional reduce everyone's rep. It can be 30% or 50% reduction. Even though it might not be hard work to earn reps from trading, getting 100 or 200+ reps is not that easy as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont mean to be rude, but I do a lot of business here-- my rep is how I show people I am a legitimate person. If it were removed I would have to reconsider the amount of money I spend on corecoins ($150 a month probably) and my donor sub

Dhoby's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reputation was the only system that traders can prove that they are a legitimate trader way before corecoins features was introduced and I believe it has helped many people as they can easily differentiate whose the good and bad before they trade to avoid being scam. It is just a minority that exploit the system to try and gain reputation using trades for scamming. Since it was a useful system just like all other trading forum, I dont see why ownedcore can't do the same and have to remove reputation from legitimate traders that choose to come here to trade instead of other forum. This corecoin features was suppose to be something new and exciting, not something to bring unhappiness to all traders in this forum.

I happen to saw a thread from Jeremiah(Former Mod) posting about the reputation system way back in 2011,

"Whether you're a new member or an old pro, the Reputation system on OwnedCore is the best way to let other forum users know that you found their posts or topic helpful, useful, or interesting. Generally speaking, a user can decide to give Rep for just about anything they want, but as Reputation points are limited and capped, it is a good practice to spend them on useful posts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast