[RULE]Do NOT give reputation for completed trades - use the TRADE FEEDBACK instead! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dhoby's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    93 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Well, remember that every stick has two ends, we had few legends banned for scamming, some of them just decided to quit OC and "sell" something big for xxxx $, then just disappeard.
    We also had numerous cases of legend users being hacked in order to scam in trade section.
    That's why as we always used to say - rep doesn't show if you're legit trader or not, it just shows that you like finding your way around things in games *cough*
    It dosen't really mean anything in the past yes, but it did help in a way if im a newbie coming into ownerdcore to look for someone to trade with, would I choose someone with 0 reputation or someone who have gained most of reputation from trading to trade with? I'm not saying it is 100% safe but it give some kind of assurance to people which opens up to you since its involving real money. It's good that now we have the trade feedback section now to replace the old system

[RULE]Do NOT give reputation for completed trades - use the TRADE FEEDBACK instead!
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dhoby View Post
    It dosen't really mean anything in the past yes, but it did help in a way if im a newbie coming into ownerdcore to look for someone to trade with, would I choose someone with 0 reputation or someone who have gained most of reputation from trading to trade with? I'm not saying it is 100% safe but it give some kind of assurance to people which opens up to you since its involving real money. It's good that now we have the trade feedback section now to replace the old system
    Well, tbh big part of traders boosted their rep up either by themselves or by asking for rep, that's why we had to deal with scam reports every single day because rep from trades is harder to verify, everyone could just make dummy account and rep himself to contrib in the matter of days.
    That's why we don't want users to be able to do that anymore and that's also why we're still considering partial rep removal from trade section (along with further investigation on how legit their rep actually was).
    I'm not speaking about everyone ofc, I mean traders that were asking for rep or making fake accounts to rep themselves - legit traders should not worry about rep removal, since if we decide to do that we'll for sure work out some feedbacks for them in return as kur previously stated.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I have a question regarding thread creation for powerlevelers or anyone else selling the service and not the product.
    Do we need to create mass-sale thread and put some high number into quantity or is there some other option?
    if you sell more than one thing, it is mass sale..

HighFred's Avatar Master Sergeant Pro RBG and Proving Grounds booster! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Well, remember that every stick has two ends, we had few legends banned for scamming, some of them just decided to quit OC and "sell" something big for xxxx $, then just disappeard.
    We also had numerous cases of legend users being hacked in order to scam in trade section.
    That's why as we always used to say - rep doesn't show if you're legit trader or not, it just shows that you like finding your way around things in games *cough*
    And tell me why this couldn't happen using a person who have a lot of good trade feedbacks? He could as well after a long time, decide to quit OC, and sell something for abnourmous amount of moneys? As well as he could be hacked? Just saying

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yenorenbabs View Post
    And tell me why this couldn't happen using a person who have a lot of good trade feedbacks? He could as well after a long time, decide to quit OC, and sell something for abnourmous amount of moneys? As well as he could be hacked? Just saying
    read previous posts in this thread, everything is explained.It doesnt really matter, the rule is in effect, you obey.
    Could happen everywhere, also in a shop. Just saying!

ELoL Boost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where exactly does one find and use the "Trade feedback" function....cause a customer of mine said it wasn't activated even after I upgrade my thread to premium.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234