Boosting Low ELO Accounts for CHEAP! [ League of Legends] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

itzjakelolz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boosting Low ELO Accounts for CHEAP! [ League of Legends]

Hey guys, I'm a 1400-1500 average LoL player that has quite a bit of free time on his hands. I'm looking to start boosting low elo accounts so I can have some extra spending money.

Since i'm only 1400-1500 I will only be boosting to 1300 which I know I can do as I already have completed a few orders. Proof upon request.

As for prices, I like to keep it simple:
    0-1300= 15$ USD per 100 elo.
    if you have a medium amount such as 1150 and want 1200, we can work out a price.

I only accept paypal; no other forms of payment.

Communication:
    I enjoy having conversations with random people, so I will totally talk to you inbetween / during games if that makes you more comfortable; possibly even get on skype / vent if i'm REALLY bored.

I want to make you feel as comfortable as possible while I do your account; so if you want to talk on the phone, just give me your number

Time:
    I have class every day, however, It should be done within a few days.

Payment:

Until I get more reputation around here; I'll have people pay half to me when i'm half way done with their requested amount and the last half when im done. Eventually once I gain rep; I will require full payment in advance.

Itzjakelolz - Skype

I may add more to the thread as I remember. If you require to see proof of either my previous jobs or of my elo; just add me on skype and we can set something up.

Thanks!
    NA ONLY; for now

Boosting Low ELO Accounts for CHEAP! [ League of Legends]