LoL Elo Boost, any ranked - 1800 max atm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zpoons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Elo Boost, any ranked - 1800 max atm

Hi, I am a professional League of Legends player who is currently trying to finance his study courses with the money I make from playing. Since my Internet is too slow to stream and I do not make enough from tournaments/leagues yet, I offer my services to people who want better elo-ratings and are willing to pay for it. I played to 2,1k elo in S1 and 2k in S2 with overall ~2k played ranked games excluding my achievements playing premade.

After we set the "contract" I will mostly play with your account during these times:
    Mo - Fr, 9am - 2pm & 22/23pm - 4/5 am. ( times are in CET )
    You are free to do with your Account what you want outside these timezones ( except for playing ranked on summoner's rift solo/duo). If you are online I will always contact you before I log onto your account.

Depending on the elo ranges I can easily handle at least 50 elo per day (in most cases it will be 100/day). But to be safe I assure you I will never need no longer than 5 days to push 100 elo.

Here are my rates:

<1300 : 15€/100elo
    1300-1500: 20€/100elo
    1500-1600: 25€/100elo
    1600-1700: 30€/100elo
    1700-1800: 45€/100elo
    You can buy 100 Elo or in some cases 50 elo. These are only guidelanes, I am free to debate on your demands if it is price or elo range.

Conditions:

- Lvl 30
    - 20 champs (including free ones)
    - 2-3 rune pages with decent (lvl3) runes for AD / AP carry

Payment Options:

I really do prefer PayPal. In most ocassions I will accept Paysafe Cards but you should make clear beforehand that you want to pay me with it.

IRC: Quakenet, #esl.lol, /qry zpoons
    or via pm on this forum

I am new to this forum and since I only pushed some guys I know for free, there is little proof that my business is legit. But I can assure you that after you contacted me I will provide enough information/proof to trust me at least in a business way. It should be clear that these information I will give you are confidental as are yours I receive.

All offers are EU-West only. If your account is onEU-Nord/East, we can talk about it but I do not have experience and therefore to be able to provide the same quality it will be to a maximum of 1500 elo. No NA at this time.
    Last edited by zpoons; 03-20-2012 at 02:21 PM.

LoL Elo Boost, any ranked - 1800 max atm
    zpoons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    done boosting my first 5 customer, open for new ones.
    Here's a screenshot from the last guy I boosted nearly completey with kennen only, all 18 games are from me.
    Last edited by zpoons; 03-18-2012 at 05:50 PM.

zpoons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    done with the last one, avaible again.

zpoons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R