GOLD NA EAST - Handmade Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xcrimsonx90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOLD NA EAST - Handmade Gold

Welcome to my store!

Thanks for cheking post, I'm currently selling gold on Lost Ark, NA East my gold is 100% handmade

None of my buyers have ever been banned for trading with me. At the very least, none of them told me this. i can show you proof of how i get my gold (chat screenshoot of my bus runs), my full roster so you can check that im not geting my gold from dirty hands

i have over the years sold gold in a couple of games that i have played before such as:

- Traded over 7k USD worth of GIL over time in FFXIV (been playing since HW)
    - Sold plenty of gold in BNS too
    - I have sold gold in Lost Ark before as well, so selling gold is nothing new to me. it usually takes around 2-5 min to finish the trade

I accept the following methods, at the buyer's discretion:

- AH trade (the buyer and me will decide directly on the item they place on the marketplace, with exact price, I will double check the item and confirm with the buyer)

if you need proof that my gold is handfarmed and that im capable of farming said gold we can meet face to face and you can check my roster, ilvl directly

i also have a good rep on el dorado if you want to make sure you can ask me for screenshoots i dont mind showing them to you o/

are you willing to send gold first as well?:

-For buyers who are unwilling to pay first, and request to send them the gold first, the process will take a little bit longer as i will send gold first in very small batches and confirm payment every time I send them gold before doing so again.

Payment options:

right now i only accept paypal and crypto as payment (usdt,usdc,busd,btc)

price as of today 1k/0.47$ 800k in stock

price as of today if you buy big amounts of gold (500k onwards) 1k/0.45$

PD: can make a bigger discount if you pay with cripto o/

any questions you may have i will be glad to answer them via discord Zeicaruth#1147
    Last edited by xcrimsonx90; 01-13-2024 at 07:07 PM.

GOLD NA EAST - Handmade Gold