New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Railgun81's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81

Please pay your attention!

This is not a full-fledged project. I have made a prototype for an overview of my work capabilities in making automated things.

New World Smart Fisher

By Railgun81#3675

Total number of pre-orders: 800+ (updated 14/10/2021 04:00 GMT +3)

What makes Smart Fisher the best on the market?

Fully automated and transparent in usage

Uses advanced pixel detection

Gives access to fast fishing

- Code is extremely simplified and can run on low-end PC's

- Smart Fisher is never going to fail unless you setup it wrong

- Smart Fisher uses saltwater or freshwater bait and is able to automatically change when the slot is empty

- Smart Fisher has a different types of checks for every step in the process

- There is an auto-repairing feature that allows Smart Fisher to reset every 15 caught fish

- There is a low latency mode that allows Smart Fisher to use the optimal time between all actions

How do I buy Smart Fisher and what do I need to know?

1. By subscribing to Smart Fisher you will receive a licensed key that works for 1 month through e-mail and/or discord.

Please remember that you can activate it only once - Smart Fisher key doesn't work for multiple PCs. (1 key = 1 PC).

2. Latest version of Windows 10 is strongly preferable for Smart Fisher to work properly.

3. All licensed keys will be given out on 27-28th of September, for now Smart Fisher subscription works as a pre-order.

4. If you make a pre-order between 15/09/2021 00:01 and 17/09/2021 23:59 you will get 1 MONTH FOR FREE (4.495$ for 1 month).

PRICING

Timeline Price
    From 15/09/2021 00:01 to 17/09/2021 23:59 (GMT +3) 8.99$ for 2 month (4.495$ per month)
    From 18/09/2021 00:01 to 20/09/2021 23:59 (GMT +3) 8.99$ for 1 month
    From 21/09/2021 00:01 to 27/09/2021 23:59 (GMT +3) 10.99$ for 1 month
    From 28/09/2021 00:01 (GMT +3) 12.99$ for 1 month

5. There is an option to subscribe for more than 1 month in advance and get a discount:

2 months = 5% discount
    3 months and more = 10% discount

FAQ

Q: Will there be any more functions added to the bot?
    A: Yes, since I've changed Smart Fisher to a monthly subscription, I plan long-term support of this project. Therefore new functions and improvements are TBA.

Q: How hard is it to install the program? Can one program be installed on two PC's and which Windows is it suitable for?
    A: Exceptionally simple to install. Works only for 1 PC, Win10 is strongly recommended.

Q: How are you dealing with the catch animation which you sometimes have? Do you quick-cancel the animation by left-clicking or do you actually have code to re-focus a target point?
    A: Smart Fisher is fully automated, which means code does everything for you.

Q: Is it something memory-related or it just reads screen pixels?
    A: Smart Fisher is a pixel bot, technically the safest one available. These kinds of bots are safest by default since they only read pixels and don't integrate into a process (simulation of keyboard and mouse inputs).

Q: Is it easy to Use? And does it work for long periods without problems?
    A: Yes, Smart Fisher is really easy to set up and use. It can work for more than 3 hours easily, you can watch my test on YouTube. I was running it for 20+ hours without problems in one test, but sometimes there can be unexpected occasions like server crashes.

Q: If you got the fish hooked does the bot pull it most efficient (in the green zone) or in orange/red?
    A: Smart Fisher has the best logic which helps it to catch fish in the most efficient and fastest way.

Q: Is there any way around Steam Anti Cheat?
    A: Smart Fisher can't be detected by Steam Anti Cheat or EAC due to the way it operates.

Q: if I reinstall OS should I buy the bot again?
    A: No. You will have to message me and I will change your licensed activation key.

Smart Fisher сrrently has s a very small detection percentage, from what I can see. Less than 4% of the users total were affected and only a part of them was banned. But there is no way for me to know whether these users were only using Smart Fisher or something else, which means there is no way to prove bans are coming from using Smart Fisher for now. I'll continue to use the software and there are a lot of people who used it after the update but still were not banned. Besides that, refunds are not available in case if you are banned, as you are taking the risk of buying the software.

Q: The video shows that you select between freshwater and saltwater bait. But how does the bot picks the bait if you have multiple freshwater baits for example?
    A: Currently Smart Fisher will pick the first available bite (the one on the left).

Q: Does your bot work with hotspots?
    A: Smart Fisher is the best to use at hotspots. Unlike other bots, Smart Fisher can fish there without any interrupts.

Q: Is it a lifetime or monthly subscription?
    A: Monthly subscription.

Q: Can I do anything while the bot is running?
    A: No, you must not interact with your mouse and keyboard for Smart Fisher to work properly.

Q: Where can I see more detailed instructions on how to use a bot?
    A: More information will be sent in the TOS document with the licensed key.

Currently donations are available through Shoppy.gg
    (more info in New World section threads)

Find me here:

Discord: Railgun81#3675

YouTube channel: Railgun81
    Last edited by Railgun81; 1 Week Ago at 02:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon, Dear customers!

It is 21st September in Europe already, which means stage [3/3] of the pre-release has just started. Until 27/09/2021 23:59 (GMT +3), Monday the price for Smart Fisher will be staying at 10.99$ before the price comes up for the last time on release day. Don't miss the opportunity!

P. S. Dear customers! As a developer, it was a pure pleasure for me to interact with all of you during the last few days - feedback has been great, and I have received lots of kind words from you. That strongly motivates me to continue with this project and improve it even further. I wish to thank each one of you for that!

Regards,
    Railgun81

VanguardTM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Is there anything special for 2k monitors or anything else resolution related?

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good night, Dear customers!

It is 28th September for me already, which means today we will finally be able to play New World after the release! It was hard to wait for all that time, but we have managed to, and now we can enjoy playing one of the best MMOs released in recent years.

Alongside that, the price for 1 month of subscription for Smart Fisher will be 12.99$ from now on (discounts for multiple-months subscriptions are still available), and it is going to stay like that.

I have given out few keys just to try if everything works fine, but for the most part, all customers will receive their keys during the day. I will wake up for the game release and try the bot myself (alongside the feedback from ones who already got the key), and then I will start sending keys to every customer manually. It should take a few hours, so don't panic and spam me if you won't get it in the first hour or so after the release. IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR KEY BY 12:00 GMT+3 PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD.

Once again, I would like to thank each one of you who have already bought Smart Fisher and/or brought attention to it on the forums. Together we managed to create THE BEST BOT PROJECT in New World so far, and it feels great. I will continue to develop and improve my bot, and possibly start working on other projects for New World, so follow my threads here on OwnedCore.

P. S. Dear customers! As a developer, it was a pure pleasure for me to interact with all of you since I have started to work on Smart Fisher and during the pre-release phase - feedback has been great, and I have received lots of kind words from you. That strongly motivates me to continue with this project and improve it even further. I wish to thank each one of you for that!

Regards,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers!

I hope you are having a good time and enjoying the game! I have to say the release of Smart Fisher wasn't 100% perfect, because many customers are having problems, but thankfully all these problems are customer-related, and Smart Fisher software works as it should. Because of that, I decided to make this post where I am trying to help customers to solve their problems and explain how the bot works in a bit more detailed way.

Currently, I am working on a very detailed video guide for the bot, that should pretty much leave 0 questions, but it will be released tomorrow evening.

The most common problems between customers are: the wrong resolution / forgot to put the game in window mode / wrong camera sensitivity / changed brightness or contrast / changed FOV etc...

Reminder:
    1) Resolution 1920x1080 in windows, 1024x768 in-game (WINDOWED MODE ONLY)
    2) Sensitivity (cursor speed) 6/11 in windows, camera sensitivity 10 in-game
    3) Brightness and contrast should be default (50)
    4) FOV should be 54 only
    5) All graphics settings are LOW

- You open the .exe file and leave both windows open - don't move them, just click and press OK
    - Go to settings and reset your visual settings to default, if you are having problems
    - At first, you start the game, then you start the bot
    - Before pressing "5" to start it, press the Alt key 1 time to make the camera not fixed at your character.

Please take your time, pay attention and check everything VERY accurately. Smart Fisher is proved to be working perfectly, so if anything doesn't work, it's just because you did a mistake somewhere. I am always ready to help if possible, and tomorrow I will release a detailed guide that should help everyone. Thank you for the waiting and I appreciate all the feedback.

Regards,
    Railgun81

Steelcrimson1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I subscribe?

Steelcrimson1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I messaged you in Discord

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers!

I have just uploaded a video on how to set up and use Smart Fisher. If that won't help - please message me directly on Discord: Railun81#3675

It's hard to prevent all possible failures for each customer because there are already more than 300 keys for Smart Fisher bought, and each customer has different setup (monitor, PC, version of Windows etc...). I am trying to fix any potential problems as soon as I can and might even change the code to fit some more or less popular problems, but for now everything that customers had was their own problem with setting Smart Fisher up. Just remember for now: If something doesn't work - you have made a mistake somewhere. Bot is proven to work for long periods of time and auto-repair for me and some of my customers, which means IT SHOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SIZE=3]Dear customer!

If Smart Fisher isn't working for you 100% perfect, this post should help you!

I have created short ahk script that should help me to investigate the problem and work on the solution.

Here's what you should do:

1. Follow this link: AutoHotkey
    2. Press Download -> Current Version
    3. Open the AHK_setup file
    4. Express installation
    5. Download test.ahk file: test
    6. Find it on your PC
    7. Right-click -> Run as administrator
    8. Go back to New World
    9. Stand still, take fishing rod in your hand
    10. Press "E" (between W and R on QWERTY keyboard) on your keyboard 1 time
    11. Small window with values should appear -> check the values (you can use CTRL + V to copy them somewhere)
    12. On the bottom-right of your screen you can find control panel and the program with an "H" icon running -> Right-click and close it
    13. Done.

WINDOWS -> SETTINGS -> DISPLAY -> SCALE AND LAYOUT SHOULD BE ONLY 100%

IF YOU PLAY ON LAPTOP YOU CAN HAVE 125% OR 150% BY DEFAULT, YOU NEED TO MANUALY SWAP IT TO 100%

Your values should be: 950 56 0x5D6C73 , 604,538 0x212321 , 572,516 0x000000

If they are not the same, please try doing following steps very accurately:

NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE EXACTLY IN THAT ORDER

1. Close Smart Fisher
    2. Reset all New World settings to default
    3. Graphic settings to Low
    4. Resolution to 1024x768 in-game
    5. Fullscreen -> Windowed mode in-game
    6. Desktop Resolution (Settings -> Display -> Display resolution in Windows) to 1920x1080
    7. Open Smart Fisher
    8. Check everything needed, press OK
    9. You should be in a flat fishing spot ideally (no bridges or high places, because they can be bugged)
    10. Press Alt one time if haven't before (to change camera mode)
    11. Press "5" to start the bot

If still doesn't help, check if those are correct:

1. Camera sensitivity in-game is 10 (or 9, if you have manually changed them). You can experiment both of these option, but only "9" or "10" can work.
    2. Cursor speed in windows is set to 6 (there are 11 levels)

This step is individual, but I had some reports when changing DPI on your mouse helped. I don't have exact settings, because for me it works with any DPI, but if you have done everything previous and the bot still won't work - please experiment with your DPI settings a bit (go for more or less and see if it helps)

If you are struggling with auto-repair, these may be causing it:

1. Your fishing pole wasn't 90-100% full before fishing - bot has auto-repair every 15 caught fish
    2. You are standing in the water
    3. Inventory won't open (kind of a consequence from previous step)
    4. Inventory is NOT on "Tab"
    5. You don't have repair parts (for better fishing rods)

If you have done every step correctly, but still have some issues - please, message me on Discord: Railgun#3675 with a video where you:

1. Open Smart Fisher

2. Set it up and try to fish

3. Show all necessary in-game and Windows settings

I will get back to you as soon as I can and try to help.

Last edited by Railgun81; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:27 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers,

At this point, I can almost guarantee that Smart Fisher is safe to use. There is a chance of false detection, but in total only LESS THAN 2% of the customers are affected.

Besides that, I can not see the direct connection between using Smart Fisher and having the "Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected". Amazon just messed up quite hard with the new detection and especially anti-AFK system, which has a quite high outlier percentage, but Smart Fisher itself seems to be is not detected for now.

However, there's another issue: Amazon has implemented the new anti-AFK system, which is unfortunately not allowing Smart Fisher to work properly at this moment. The good thing is that it's not too hard to fix that and I am already working on the updated script.

In the end of the day, the most important thing is that Smart Fisher is still undetected and MORE THAN 98% customers are able to use it at the moment.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    36/44
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good night, customers!

The situation with bans is getting out of control, so I have decided to come up with an announcement. Even though bans look like being related to Smart Fisher, there is still no 100% proof of that and I strongly doubt that this is the case.

If that would be true, that would just mean that the program itself is detected (as well as the .exe process running on a clients' computer), which would lead to every user of Smart Fisher getting banned. But the major part of the customers (including myself) are still using the bot (even after ban reports) and not having any issues game-wise, besides the anti-AFK.

As an example:
    1. There is an N customer. He purchased Smart Fisher recently and was "banned" today. What can this be related to? Well, at first, to using Smart Fisher. What else? Using any other bot, cheat, or hack for New World or using an exploit with boars or sirens people on the forum are talking about. Is there any way to check what exactly he was banned for until the Support can provide any data? No.
    2. There is a K customer. He purchased Smart Fisher recently and was NOT "banned". He can still use the software and has no issues with connecting to his account. Does this mean Smart Fisher is 100% safe to use? No, nobody can give you 100% guarantees.

We have the information that 2 customers use the same software for X amount of time, and there is only one of them getting banned. This points us to the fact that some external variables besides the variable "user have used Smart Fisher" are the reason why N customer was banned. From what I can see on the forum, people are getting banned for abusing skinning in Boarshlom and exploiting Siren's respawn. Besides that, there is no way to know if the N customer has ever used another bot / cheat / hack program for New World besides Smart Fisher with a higher chance of detection, which could be the reason for the ban now.

For now the amount of "K customers" are much higher than the number of "N customers", which also supports my hypothesis. If Smart Fisher was detected by EAC or developers, that would mean they have a name of a process running and/or some external data to track Smart Fisher working on certain PC. This would lead to everyone with this process running being banned, as the process would be instantly added to a detection list after the first ban reports.

However, this isn't happening, which gives me enough confidence at this moment to say that these bans are NOT related to the Smart Fisher.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81
    Sincerely yours,
    Railgun81