🔥Unicore🔥PRIVATE internal Genshin hack |✅Undetected and Safe✅| menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Letemery's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥Unicore🔥PRIVATE internal Genshin hack |✅Undetected and Safe✅|

[CENTER]

The project was established in early 2021 after half and year since Genshin Impact have been released. Since release, the product has never been detected, something we and our customers can be proud of. Our golden rule says - created from players for players, our priority always will be - users safety.

More menu images via imgur

Features list:

[ Visuals ]
    - Max Distance
    - Boxes (outlined / thin)
    - Names
    - Distance
    - Monsters Elite
    - Monsters Common
    - Animal Pickup
    - Animal Drop items
    - Sumeru / Liyue / Inazuma / Mondstadt / Fontaine special items
    - Common Chests (Display of common-quality chests)
    - Exquisite Chests (Display of chests with exquisite quality)
    - Precious Chests (Displaying Precious chests nearby)
    - Remarkable Chests
    - Burried Chests & Searchpoints
    - Seelie
    - Time Trial Challanges
    - loating Anemo Slime
    - Bloatty Floatty
    - Ancient Rime
    - Oculuses (all 5 types)
    - Crimson Agates
    - All kind of ores
    - Visuals builder (allow to add any object to ESP)
    - Objects Logger

[ Interactive Map ]
    - Animals
    - Chests
    - Enemies
    - Experience
    - Fishing
    - Inventory / Materials
    - Landmarks
    - Local Specialities
    - Ores
    - Puzzle Chest
    - Special Items
    - Waypoints
    - Wood

[ Misc ]
    - Monster Won't attack (disabling monster AI)
    - Monster Freeze (monster's fully not able to move or attack player)
    - Noclip (Flyhack. Feature that allows you to fly with wind-glider in any direction)
    - Infinite Stamina
    - Rapidfire (static / dynamic) (x999 damage to your hits)
    - One shot kill
    - AOE Damage (up to 30m)
    - Kill Aura (Deals lethal damage to all enemies within a radius)
    - Godmode (Invincible mod, no damage)
    - Cutscene Skip
    - No Fall Damage
    - Character Transparency
    - AOE Loot / Auto Loot (automatically loot items near you, you can setup it -with many filters)
    - Auto Fishing (fully skipping "mini-game")
    - Magnetizer (ores/mobs/npc/animals)
    - CD Reducer
    - Infinity Ultimate
    - Profile Changer (allows you to manually change your profile details, local change only)
    - Uid Changer (client-side only)
    - No Fog
    - Auto Seelies (automatically complete Seelie)
    - Fov Changer
    - FPS Unlocker (up to 1000 fps)
    - Weather changer
    - Custom Time (server/client side changer)
    - Remove Grass (visual effect)
    - Show FPS
    - Adjustable Config System

Unicore V5 showcase - YouTube

Price and available payment methods

30 days subscription - 16.99€
    14 days subscription - 10.99€
    7 days subscription - 6.99€

Purchase with crypto / Purchase with Credit Card

CONTACTS FOR COMMUNICATION / PURCHASE:
    #Discord: letemery
    #Telegram: @Letemery
    #Official Unicore Discord: click to open

System requirements to run:
    Supported OS: Windows 10-11 (all versions);
    Supported game mode: All.
    Supported processors: All.

How to launch?
    1. Open loader as administrator, strictly before opening the game.
    2. Enter your key in loader.
    3. Open Genshin Impact .exe
    4. Press ‘F2’ on keyboard before opening the main gate door
    5. Press insert to open / close the menu
    Last edited by Letemery; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:37 PM.

🔥Unicore🔥PRIVATE internal Genshin hack |✅Undetected and Safe✅|
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheat fully working on 2.1 update. Visit our discord for additional information. Discord link updated.
    Last edited by Letemery; 09-09-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are making free subscription giveaways in our telegram, everyone have a chance to try out our project! Telegram: Contact @Genshinhacks

solnik03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmorpgwtf View Post
    Cheat fully working on 2.1 update. Visit our discord for additional information. Discord link updated.
    Ссылка на ваш сервер дискорд не действительна.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unicore 2.0 released and it's fully safe, join our discord! Also I'm providing free subscription giveaways in our telegram channel. All links and information updated.

Manuxcs04's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought unicore a few days ago and it seems to me an incredible thing, sincerely they care a lot about their clients that so many testers have before launching an update to make it totally safe, it is a project that will continue to advance and that is currently number 1 in the market of genshin impact tricks, the only flaw I see is that the updates of the tricks arrive slowly but the important thing is that the updates arrive safely, the security of this is incredible I recommend your purchase 100% It is a wonderful community in the who treats you kindly, just amazing.

Hansel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 3 month of this cheat, it's so insane, so many feature worth all of ur money i suggest to buy the 3 month version or lifetime.
    It is worth every penny, and will save u so much time farmin or doing domains. The discord is full of people ready to help you, if u got any problem.

Gwayne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using Unicore for a little over a month now and it has quickly become my favorite tool for Genshin Impact.
    There are a very good amount of options and they are customisable. The rapidfire implementation is fantastic, and every character can benefit from it.

The no-clip feature is awesome. Movement is very smooth, and it works so nicely with my Elite Series 2 controller. You must use WASD and Space for no-clip so I mapped W and Space to the paddles of the elite and it works as a speed boost while running, or being able to jump and fly from anywhere on the ground.

Auto-loot is great, and filtered by the Uni team to keep it safe. It loots quickly, but still one at a time at a speed reasonable for a legit player. Some things auto-loot will not pick up include fish, crabs, unagi meat, crystal flies.

Interesting thing about auto-chest is it will also collect from the search points (those shining spots) around the world.
    Auto-chest can NOT open a locked chest, so no worries about accidentally grabbing chests from Shrines of Deep and such. That said, it will attempt to open them and you'll be met with *click* *click* *click* until you either unlock it or get out of range. A hotkey for AOE chest would be greatly appreciated here.

The best feature for me is the ESP or radar that shows the locations of resources within your vicinity. You can customize the colour of each resource, and choose whether it will show off screen (as an arrow) or not.
    Even better it includes a Builder, with which you can add your own resource and objects to. Just enable debugging in the builder, and you'll see internal names next to anything you can add. When you click the add button it adds the closest thing to your character, so get as close as possible to the object you wish to add.
    Some props in Genshin will have the same internal name, but feature a series of numbers appended to the name so even though the props are the same with the same functions (for example Thunderbird Statues or Mist Lamps on the 2.2 Island) you'll have to add them all as individual entries. Hopefully this can be solved in the future by adding a wildcard variable option to the builder so it will add all objects with the same internal name regardless of the numbers.

Pros:
    *Dev team active in Discord and an amiable bunch
    *Team is very quick to update when Genshin patch drops
    *Tons of options
    *Focus on account safety
    *Hotkeys
    *Easy to setup
    *Save profiles for different settings for different characters/situations
    *several options to buy and pay

Cons:
    -Expensive (Every good tool is expensive, so this is not a unique con to Uni but a con nonetheless)
    -No Hotkey for AOE Loot and AOE Chest
    -No User editable filter list for AOE Loot
    -No wildcard option for builder yet

WubWubz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using for 4 months and I have to say by far the best thing ever to happen I cannot play without it superfast updates no bans and best of all the devs are weebs pepew lmaooo but in all seriousness I vouch 100% for them!!

There are no problems with the software they are very open about bugs and fix them before I even notice there were any bugs lol I never have downtime unless its game update, and it's never longer than 3-5 hours mind you its at like 5 am, so you really never notice it

review:

setup 100/10
    safety 100/10
    support 1000/10
    features 10/10

cons:
    you wont be able to play genshin without them lol!

they even take suggestions that have been added or looked into if something is not added it is simply because it is not safe and i love it

nguadien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using for 3 months.

Best cheat so far compared to other cheats.

*ESP:
    Show things you need, offscreen option showing things from at max 300m, enough for you to track, you can also add custom things by using Builder feature.

This one of a kind feature is what other cheats lack: You want to hunt for Geo Sigils and Mora Boxes on walls and water? Easy, add them to Builder and they will appear in your view 360 degrees from 300 meters away.

Other than default resources and chests which have their own ESP, you don't know where to find the Viewpoint, quests item to complete your 100% achievements? Easy, add them to Builder and next time you see them from 300m away. Too OP!

I cannot get enough of this feature. 10/10

*RapidFire + Attack Speed + NoClip:
    You want to one hit everything right? Turn this on, it's totally safe, undetected, one hit of your weapon like a bow and your arrow will deal its damage x50 times. How strong is it? Enough for any AR to clear Abyss 12.

Your characters feel too slow? No worry, with NoClip they can fly x2 speed, through any walls and even ground. And their animation's slow too? Well, you can speed animation up as well, instead of 3 hits per second, now they have 10 hits per second!

Not enough? There's a hidden trick in Unicore that allow you to (UNSAFE) unlock their speed to WARP SPEED MR SULU. What's that? Event faster than your reaction! Their flying, running, attacking speed reach the universe limit, you'll have a hard time to catch up to their actions, and every obstacles will turn to dust, while your bow characters turn into Heavy Machine Guns, literally.

Rating: 20/10.

*No E/Q cooldown:
    What's cooldown? I don't know! I really enjoy (unsafe) changing Unicore's setting file so I can spam Xiao's E while in x3 attack speed? What does it mean?

He performs his Spear Lunge E in three succession per second, breaking the sound barrier, become a stream of light that beams across Teyvat, reaching 1000m goals in seconds.

If that's not a god, I don't know what is. 20/10.

*Skip Cutscenes, God Mode, Za Warudo!
    NPC goes on and on and on with their boring dialogues, you don't want them to watch movies, what a waste of time!
    Deja Vu song! You skip all cutscenes, while all dialogues run faster than even Xiao's E spam, nothing even matters, no stories stayed in your head, even when Lumine raped Kamisato... Here we are.

Enemies are too hard? Abyss too punishing? ZA WARUDO! The world freezes, you're the only one moving, killing everything in an instant!
    10/10

*Magnetizer
    Too many monsters too kill? Tap into Phoenix Force and gather them all into your dick, forcing them to suck it! Suck suck suck like Kirby! Magnetizer is there to help!

9/10.

*FPS Unlocker
    For FPS junkies who cannot get enough of their overpowered PC and monitors. Unlock FPS!

10/10

*AOE Loot
    Your hands too short, 50 of searching points displayed in your screen, need to interact with all of them? Nobody got time for that! AOE Loot! Open chests from 30m! Investigate all searching points within 30 meters now and grab all of the loot without spamming F! Damn, there's like 300 searching points having free Mora, weapons and artifacts that reset every 24 hours all over Teyvat right? Just mark them on the map and fly there in Mach speed, all of the searching points got investigated and looted while you're still gliding!

What's more addicting than that godlike feeling? NOTHING!
    20/10!
    Last edited by nguadien; 10-17-2021 at 06:24 AM.

AnimeChan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using for unicore cheats for over 5 months now and still undetectable & stable pretty much! I've never used unsafe for cheats, but only *safe*, I haven't been banned from my main account by now...

I've used cheats for NoClip and AOE Loot and Chests, Speed attack, God mode are really excellent and amazing...

If you don't believe the reviews that I've to write this post, then don't use cheats for unsafe, just stay safe options cheats. :3

10/10 cheats, enjoy!

smexqm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I first got acquainted with this cheat in September of this year. Bought a week to see if it's worth it? And it turned out that this is the best cheat that I have seen and tried on Genshin Impact, responsive support on a discord server. In general, I bought it for 3 months, I still don’t regret my choice.

Bottom line: Best cheat for Genshin Impact

dababy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using unicore for 5+ month now on my main and no ban. Carried me from AR 25 to AR 56 ^.^ Pretty useful in terms of making new reroll accounts to with the ingame dialogue speed-up, aoe loot, aoe chest. chest, seelie esp. Developers are the real ones for putting out updates and fixing patches in like 1-2 days. unicore > skeet.cc fuck u esoterik.

alishnj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all , discord invitation is not work.

gogimogi22's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested in hack, but discord invite link doesn't work anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast