LvL 104 1050 Power Master Farming Carry Service (Read description) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

orbtimes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LvL 104 1050 Power Master Farming Carry Service (Read description)

No lifed since I got a pre-release key.

No exploits, cheats or any form of automated playing is used in this method, everything is done by hand by me. Using Greenwarden spell tho... everyone using it and it should get nerfed

You play your character and follow, you can be semi-afk (watch a movie, play other games... just will need to loot from time to time) ill do all the killing in Dungeons, we can join a disrcord call in case that you want skirmish farming instead of dungeon one to synchronize, so you know where to go next beforehand, thus.. making the service more efficient.

You play your character so, chances of getting banned are basically zero...carried some friends for free while testing and none of them got banned, nor me.

This being said, if you get banned Ill assume you've done something shady yourself and wont refund anything.

Although, if you can prove somehow that was my carry what got you banned, ill refund the full cost of the service and help you level a new char to 30, thats how confident I'm.

You made a new friend and he's carrying you because friendship

Playing from Madrid, Spain.

For new accounts you need to complete the storyline of Tazeem zone to be able to party with me.

We will be farming nonstop the best content in the game

You will get : Good Xp, Tons of card scrolls, planar mana,chromatic mana, eternal echoes,lots of gold, top tier items (increased chance of rares and legendaries) and cards.

8euro an hour of grinding... believe me, you will jump right into the endgame... you will be farming tons and tons of stuff that would take hundreds of dollars to get from the shop.

Estimated time from the very moment u can get into party to 30 is about 5-6 hours, plus all the loot.

In some special cases I might play your account for small periods of time using a vpn to connect from somewhere in your country. If my vpn does not support your country i wont... for account safety reasons.

Aditionally, during n after the grind, ill answer to any questions and give tips for improving your performance.

Payment method: Paypal only

For more info contact me @ Discord : Troopie#0781

LvL 104 1050 Power Master Farming Carry Service (Read description)