Cheaper Genshin Impact Top-Up / Genshin Impact Genesis Crystals (Any Region, Any Platform) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WingedBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheaper Genshin Impact Top-Up / Genshin Impact Genesis Crystals (Any Region, Any Platform)

I am selling Genshin Impact Genesis Crystals (Primogems) considerably cheaper than the advertised price on the game!

>>IF YOU HAVE NEVER PURCHASED GENESIS CRYSTALS*<<

12960 Genesis Crystals -> 95€

6560 Genesis Crystals -> 50€

3960 Genesis Crystals -> 29€

1960 Genesis Crystals -> 15€

If you have purchased Crystals before(you can check in game on "Crystal Top-Up" section of the Shop), the pack you purchased won't give you double bonus again.

If you are looking for a more specific amount of Genesis Crystals or cheaper package deals, add me on discord and I can help figure out the best deal possible for you!

PLEASE READ:
    All purchases are completely safe, and purchased directly from MiHoYo. All I need to make the purchase is your Username/Email and Password if you don't want to share your email with me, you can create an username on Account Management page on the game's site and use that instead. Refunds or chargebacks are not possible using this method, all purchases are final.

>Discord: wings#6300

*Regular discounts apply, so if you never purchased genesis crystals before, you will get the first time buyer bonus
    Last edited by WingedBoost; 11-06-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Cheaper Genshin Impact Top-Up / Genshin Impact Genesis Crystals (Any Region, Any Platform)