Selling any Pokémon (for SwSh) you want! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KiwiDuude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling any Pokémon (for SwSh) you want!

Every Pokémon, no matter what, costs 3 USD. I only accept Paypal right now.

I can get ANY Pokémon you want within a few hours! Shiny, Nature, Ability, custom IV/EV ditributions, moves, and original trainer (though if you need your secret ID to match (for whatever reason), then I'll need one random Pokémon that you personally caught). A few exceptions though:

Pokémon with impossible moves/stats cannot be traded at all
    Unreleased Pokémon that are in the game files (Gen 1/Gen 7 starters, Tao Trio, Light Trio, Mewtwo etc) can't be traded either
    Mystery Gift Pokémon however can be traded, i.e. GMax Meowth, Pikachu, Eevee and regular Mew
    Regular formes of Galarian formes that aren't available in-game (like Zigzagoon, Stunfisk, etc.) cannot be traded as well
    Unreleased GMax formes (I think there's only Toxtricity left) cannot be traded by themselves, but you can trade a Toxel that has the GMax flag, and then evolve that Toxel. Do note that GMax Toxtricity can't be used online (neither VS nor raids with other players), so you'll have to wait until the actual event

Also, if you're interested, please comment here AND on my Discord: Kiwi#3307. If you only comment here, then I'll probably won't notice it.
    Have a good day!

Selling any Pokémon (for SwSh) you want!