Dauntless | Boosting, Hunt Pass, Gathering, & Gear! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kaybee1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dauntless | Boosting, Hunt Pass, Gathering, & Gear!

Dauntless Shop

CONTACT INFORMATION:

- Message me on OWNEDCORE or via DISCORD: kelty#6539 (Discord ID: 102248940581187584)

- Join my discord server by clicking here!

- PLEASE CONFIRM MY DISCORD ID MATCHES, AND THAT YOU TYPED MY NAME PROPERLY BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRANSACTIONS!

INFORMATION:

- None of the services within this shop are botted.

- All services conducted use fair game play and no exploit/bug/cheat will ever be used.

- All transactions will be handled in the safest way possible.

- PayPal & Bitcoin are the only accepted payment methods, and USD is required if using PayPal.

- Buyers will be expected to send the money first, I have no rep here but can provide you with my feedback links when you get into contact with me

- Trusted Ownedcore Middlemen can be used, but buyer will need to cover fee.

- 24/7 contact with me during any service offered.

- Services are guaranteed with a refund issued if the service is not completed by me. No refund will be issued if the service fails to complete when I the service provider is not the cause of the service failure.

- All services will be performed as quickly as possible and in a quality manner.

- Order value must be equal to or greater than $20.00 USD to be valid.

- Account sharing is against the games TOS and therefore posses the risk of the account being banned.

- All services offered here are performed by me and only me, no other person will help in the completion of services offered by me.

- If an account is banned during our service, and the client follows all of our guidelines such as not logging in while we are performing the service, the service cost will be refunded.

- Guidelines & procedures will be covered before any transaction involving account sharing to reduce risk as much as possible.

HUNT PASS:
    HUNT PASS LEVELS/QUESTS PRICING

GATHERING/QUESTS/CRAFTING:
    GATHERING PRICING

MAIN/SIDE STORY QUEST PRICING

PART BREAK MATERIALS PRICING

EXOTIC/DYE FARM PRICING

BEHEMOTHS/PATROLS:
    BEHEMOTH PRICING

PATROLS PRICING

GEAR:
    WEAPON PRICING

ARMOR PRICING
    Last edited by Kaybee1; 06-17-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Dauntless | Boosting, Hunt Pass, Gathering, & Gear!