Paying very well for EverQuest Bot development (pixel bot, or open to any ideas) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rubberguard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying very well for EverQuest Bot development (pixel bot, or open to any ideas)

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone to develop a bot for EverQuest that mainly remains out of process for detection reasons and to avoid constant updates. The main abilities from this bot I would want are fairly basic. Characters running the bot to auto assisting a designated main assist or master character that you manually control and have them and hit in game macros after assisting. The bot would be for playing one character than can issue commands to the rest of the characters in the group. The in game macros inside EverQuest can /assist players, /cast spells, /attack on and do abilities. So it the bot would just have to mimic key presses to hit macros you build in game.

I have seen bots do this that monitor the log file that EverQuest generates, as in the master sends a message to characters with commands and slave character's follow the command. I have never seen a pixel bot made for EverQuest but I believe it would be quite easy to do compared to many of the MMO's that have them.

Contact me if you think this is something you can do and we can work out payment for the development that you feel is suitable.

Thank you
    Last edited by rubberguard; 09-08-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Paying very well for EverQuest Bot development (pixel bot, or open to any ideas)
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rubberguard View Post
    Hello,

I am looking to hire someone to develop a bot for EverQuest that mainly remains out of process for detection reasons and to avoid constant updates. The main abilities from this bot I would want are fairly basic. Characters running the bot to auto assisting a designated main assist or master character that you manually control and have them and hit in game macros after assisting. The bot would be for playing one character than can issue commands to the rest of the characters in the group. The in game macros inside EverQuest can /assist players, /cast spells, /attack on and do abilities. So it the bot would just have to mimic key presses to hit macros you build in game.

I have seen bots do this that monitor the log file that EverQuest generates, as in the master sends a message to characters with commands and slave character's follow the command. I have never seen a pixel bot made for EverQuest but I believe it would be quite easy to do compared to many of the MMO's that have them.

Contact me if you think this is something you can do and we can work out payment for the development that you feel is suitable.

Thank you
    EverQuest Bots, Automated, chat based or custom scripts? Check out - Bots – Ashes